Are you planning a long-distance move to Amarillo, Texas? Colonial Van Lines has years of professional moving experience, and can help make packing and moving to your new home a less stressful endeavor.
Amarillo Long-Distance Movers
Moving to Amarillo is great for those who are looking to reside in a small Texas town with a cowboy culture and a slower pace of life. Plus, Amarillo offers a much lower cost of living compared to bigger cities like Dallas, Houston, or Austin. Here are some of Amarillo’s highlights:
- Entertainment: Check out the U.S Route 66 Historic District or visit the Palo Duro Canyon State Park, which was voted one of the top 10 parks to visit in the United States. Also make sure to grab a meal from the Big Texas Steak Ranch, a delicious steak house that opened along Route 66 in 1960.
- Weather: The summer months can be warm with temperatures on average between 90–100 degrees, but expect more temperate weather during the winter months (in the 70s on average).
- Employment: The major industries in Amarillo are cattle ranching, meat packing, education, hospitality services, and manufacturing.
Make sure to do your research and keep these in mind, especially the weather, when preparing for your cross-country move to Amarillo.
Long-Distance Moving Services in Amarillo, Texas
Colonial Van Lines has been in the cross-country moving business for a long time. That’s why we offer different long-distance moving services in Amarillo, Texas including:
- Long-Distance Moving: Moving can be a stressful and time-consuming process. Our movers at Colonial Van Lines can help with safely packing and moving your belongings to your new cross-country destination so that you can worry about the many other demands of moving.
- Colonial Cubes: These are modular, secure, portable storage units that can be packed up and moved separately to your new location, or to a secure storage facility until you’re ready to unpack them.
Our cross-country movers in Amarillo will be sure to treat your belongings with great care and get them to your new location safely. You can trust us to get the job of moving you to your new home done right. Contact us today to learn more.
The Colonial Cube
Colonial Cubes are a great way to move and store your possessions across the country. They are available to any city or location located 250 miles from a hub location. These portable, modular moving and storage devices are a great way to get part or all of your packing and moving done and taken care of, without needing a moving truck or trailer.
Colonial Cubes are:
- Stored right-side-up to keep your items safe
- Great for both temporary and long-term storage
- Great for long-distance moving
When you go with Colonial Cubes from Colonial Van Lines, your belongings will be safely secured and transported where you need it.
Colonial Cubes Are Available in the Following Areas:
- Wyckoff, NJ
- Killeen, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Sacramento, CA
- Garner, NC
- Seattle, WA
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Los Angeles, CA
Here are a few frequently asked questions regarding our work and moving options:
1. How Does the Colonial Cube Work?
We drop the Colonial cube off at your house upon request. From there, it’s up to you whether you pack it up yourself, or get the help of our professional movers. Once it’s packed up and ready to go, we will lock it up and safely transport it to its destination.
2. What Should I Prioritize During a Move?
There’s a lot to remember when moving across the country. Take a look at our long-distance moving checklist for help moving all of your belongings, and to make sure you don’t miss anything.
3. How Long Does This Process Take?
Although we have been helping people move across the country, it helps to have a little bit of wiggle room throughout the process. Start by gauging the raw travel time for the distance, then make sure to plan for a few extra days before your preferred move-in date.