As one of Washington D.C.’s most desirable suburbs, Ashburn, VA is an incredible place to call home. So if you’re cross-country moving to this city, you’re in for a treat. Maybe you’re headed there for a tech or government job, or for the lush forests and history of the East Coast. In any case, Colonial Van Lines is ready to help with your long-distance moving to Ashburn, VA.
Ashburn Long Distance Movers
Relocating can be overwhelming. You’re getting to know a completely different environment and will need to adjust to a new climate, culture, and more. Here are some tips to keep in mind before moving to Ashburn, VA:
- Bring Your Coat (and Swimsuit!): Ashburn has humid, warm summers and extremely cold winters, so you’ll want to suit up properly.
- Live the Suburban Dream: Many young professionals and families live in Ashburn, where they own their homes, send their kids to top-rated schools, and enjoy low-crime neighborhoods.
- Plan Your Commute Wisely: If you’re commuting to Washington D.C. from Ashburn, consider using public transportation. Traffic can be very heavy in this area.
Long-Distance Moving Services in Ashburn
No matter your moving needs, Colonial Van Lines can make the job easier. Hire us as your full-service cross-country movers to Ashburn, VA or enjoy the flexibility of our other options. Choose from the following services in Ashburn:
- Long-Distance Moving: You won’t have to lift a finger with our full-service offerings. Our professionals will expertly pack and load everything you own into our trucks, then swiftly deliver it to the door of your new home.
- Colonial Cubes: If you’re not going straight to Ashburn, consider using our Colonial Cube service, a modular moving and storage option that gives you more freedom with your long-distance move.
LET MOVER BOB CALCULATE THE COST OF YOUR MOVE
From the Nation’s Top Long Distance Moving Company
The Colonial Cube
Colonial Cubes are the ultimate choice when you need more flexibility in your move to Ashburn. Load your cube when you want, then move it and unpack it on your own time table, too. Colonial Cubes:
- Are completely secure
- Keep your belongings protected in any weather
- Stay upright at all times
- Can be used as short or long-term storage
- Are resistant to impact
- Are perfect for long-distance moves
Though many modular moving and storage businesses require you to pack your own cube, Colonial Van Lines can do all the heavy lifting for you. Then we’ll send it straight to Ashburn or to a convenient storage location, depending on your preferences.
Colonial Cube service is currently available in select cities. We’re expanding these locations all the time, so check back soon to see our current availability near you.
Colonial Cubes Are Available in the Following Areas:
- Wyckoff, NJ
- Killeen, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Sacramento, CA
- Garner, NC
- Seattle, WA
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Los Angeles, CA
Check out some commonly asked questions and answers below.
1. What Is the Colonial Cube Process Like?
When you choose Colonial Cube service, we’ll drop the cube off at your house and you can either pack it yourself or let our professional movers do the job for you. Then you’ll lock up your cube and we can take it to Ashburn or store it in a secure facility until you need it.
2. How Long Does It Take to Move with Colonial Van Lines?
We’re proud to provide quick and high-quality service with every long-distance move. To ensure everything goes as planned, schedule your move about three months in advance.
3. What Else Do I Need to Know about Long-Distance Moving?
At Colonial Van Lines, we’re experts in all things related to country-country moving to Ashburn, VA and beyond. Check out our long-distance moving checklist for more tips.