Are you planning a move to Austin? Do you live in another state than Texas right now? To move your life and household, we have a few convenient cross-country moving services that can help you get to Austin quickly.
Austin Long Distance Movers
Austin has recently transformed from a college town into a magnet for business leaders, musicians, scientists, and many others. Here are some ways to fit in:
- Dress for the Weather: The temperature will be above 80°F for the majority of the year, rising to 100°F or hotter in the summer. You might give away your cold weather clothes before moving, because you’ll only be seeing snow about once a year here.
- Prepare for Traffic: Try to live as close to your work as possible, because the popularity of Austin means traffic has increased. Maybe check if biking to work is an option.
- Look Forward to Downtown Life: Our downtown district is famous for live music, restaurants, exercise on Lady Bird Lake, and much more. Get ready to spend plenty of your time here—and money, if you want to.
If you’re moving to Austin, Texas, fairly soon, make sure to book your movers and finalize the dates. With so many people moving to Austin, movers are filling up their schedules fast.
Long Distance Moving Services in Austin
Colonial Van Lines is known for our convenient methods of long distance moving to Austin, Texas. Since we only offer state-to-state moves, we’re practiced at packing your possessions for a long trip, keeping them safe on the way, and unloading them exactly the way you like. Our services include:
- Full-Service Moving: Our cross country movers for Austin, Texas, can take care of the whole move for you, packing your things into a Colonial truck and moving them all the way to the inside of your new home. We are licensed and experienced for the job.
- Colonial Cubes: Instead of using our truck fleet, we can deliver a storage cube to your house, which you can load at your convenience—or let us load it. We’ll move it to your new home when you need it, with the option to keep it in a safe storage warehouse in nearby Killeen until then.
Pick a self-service or full-service option that is convenient for you. By filling out the form on this page, you can get a no-obligation free quote that will help you plan your move.
Let Mover Bob Calculate the Cost of Your Move
From the Nation’s Top Long Distance Moving Company
The Colonial Cube
Our Colonial Cubes are a modular moving and storage service and are available with 250 miles of any of our Colonial Cube hub locations. This full-service moving and storage option allows you greater flexibility with your move. Whether you’re moving to a new state or a couple of miles away, Colonial Cubes is a safe, secure, convenient way to move.
Our Colonial Cubes are:
- Stored right-side-up to keep your items safe
- Great for temporary or long-term storage
- Great for long-distance moving
With our Colonial Cube service, you have the flexibility to move and store your items at your discretion. Keep your Cube at your home until you’ve finished packing, or work with our professional movers to pack and load it for you. When you’re ready to move or store your belongings, simply contact our team for pickup. We will drop it off at your new home, or store it in one of our secure storage facilities until you’re ready to have your Cube sent to your new home. Plus, unlike our competitors, we offer full-service packing and unpacking from point A to B to make your move even easier.
Colonial Cubes Hubs Are Available In The Following Areas:
- Chicago, IL
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Garner, NC
- Killeen, TX
- Los Angeles, CA
- Sacramento, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Wyckoff, NJ
Colonial Cubes Services the Following FAQ
Here are the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions.
1. How Does the Colonial Cube Work?
First, we drop off the Colonial Cube at your house. You can then pack it yourself or allow our movers to do so. Once finished, place a lock on the cube and then we can either transport it straight to your new location or keep it at our secure storage facility until you are ready for it.
2. What Should I Prioritize During a Move?
Cross-country moving is filled with a lot of difficult decisions. If you need help making a plan, be sure to check out our long-distance moving checklist.
3. How Long Does This Process Take?
Colonial Van Lines prides itself on giving prompt, quality service. However, the more flexible you are with your moving date, the more likely it is that your cross-country moving will be seamless.