Are you moving to Baltimore soon? What an opportunity! But if cross-country moving doesn’t come naturally to you, get some expert help.
Colonial Van Lines has more than 50 years of experience helping people just like you move from state to state. We make it easy, convenient, and safe.
Baltimore Long Distance Movers
Moving long distance to Baltimore can be enjoyable and exciting if you take our advice and plan for these factors:
- Extreme Weather: Baltimore can switch from a clear 70-degree day to snow within hours. Keep a variety of clothes ready, and be very careful around other drivers when it snows.
- Local Industries: Baltimore is known for jobs in transportation, steel, auto manufacturing, shipping, health care, higher education, financial services, cybersecurity, defense contracting, and tech start-ups.
- A Variety of Neighborhoods: There’s a neighborhood for each kind of person. Check out Charles Village, Mount Washington, Roland Park, Pigtown, and Old Goucher.
There are a lot of details to keep track of in every long-distance move. Make sure to book your cross country movers in Baltimore far in advance in order to secure the moving date you need. Once you hire Colonial Van Lines, we’ll make it our priority to make your move easy and quick.
Long Distance Moving Services in Baltimore
Do you need to move to Baltimore fast and get right to work? Our committed, professional movers can make that happen for you, taking over many of the details. Our services include:
- Long Distance Moving: We can move your things using our fleet of Colonial trucks, and you can choose our full-service option to let us safely load and unload all of your things.
We’ve spent more than 50 years practicing state-to-state moving techniques. Let us take the hassles out of your move to Baltimore with our reliable services. Get your free quote here.
LET MOVER BOB CALCULATE THE COST OF YOUR MOVE
From the Nation’s Top Long Distance Moving Company
The Colonial Cube
Are you interested in our Colonial Cube option? It could be the right choice for your schedule and budget. We currently offer our Colonial Cubes service in select hub locations and within 250 miles of these hubs. We are always expanding our hub locations to help more people move with ease. Each of our cubes:
- Can be gradually packed over several days or weeks
- Is handled with expert care to protect your things
- Can double as a storage unit until you’re ready to move to Baltimore
- Is built to withstand extremes of weather and movement
If it’s more convenient for you, our licensed professionals can load your cube, treating your things with the care we’d give to our own possessions. Or you can load it on your own. Colonial Cubes can give you maximum flexibility.
Colonial Cubes Hubs Are Available in the Following Areas
We transport Colonial Cubes between our network of hub cities. You can have your cube stored in the nearest one or moved straight to your new home. Our hub locations currently cover the following areas:
- Wyckoff, NJ
- Killeen, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Sacramento, CA
- Garner, NC
- Seattle, WA
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Los Angeles, CA
Don’t see your city on our list? Check back for frequent updates—we’re always looking to help more people make moving easy and are constantly expanding our Colonial Cubes service locations.
Here are the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions.
1. How Does the Colonial Cube Work?
First, we drop off the Colonial Cube at your house. You can then pack it yourself or allow our movers to do so. Once finished, place a lock on the cube and then we can either transport it straight to your new location or keep it at our secure storage facility until you are ready for it.
2. What Should I Prioritize During a Move?
Cross-country moving is filled with a lot of difficult decisions. If you need help making a plan, be sure to check out our long-distance moving checklist.
3. How Long Does This Process Take?
Colonial Van Lines prides itself on giving prompt, quality service. However, the more flexible you are with your moving date, the more likely it is that your cross-country moving will be seamless.
Have more questions? Check out Colonial Van Lines other Frequently Asked Questions for more information.