If the 290+ days of sunshine and incredible family-friendly vibe isn’t enough to consider moving to Chandler, factor in the strong business and career opportunities in this “Community of Innovation,” and you’ll be ready to prepare for long-distance moving to Chandler, AZ.
Chandler Long-Distance Movers
As a National Civic League All-America City Award recipient, Chandler is recognized as a community that leverages “civic engagement, collaboration, inclusiveness, and innovation to successfully address local issues.” Moving to Chandler means you are relocating to the:
- 2nd Most Prosperous Large City according to the Economic Innovation Group based on data regarding poverty, education, housing vacancy, work, incomes, job growth, and business openings.
- 6th Most Livable City in the U.S., due in large part to its low total housing costs averaging only 19.9% of gross income.
- 8th Best Untapped City for Business Startups as of 2019 thanks to quality of local labor pool and modest cost of conducting business.
Chandler is known as the “Innovation and Technology Hub of the Southwest,” so it’s an energetic and invigorating place to start new business, career, and research opportunities, or take advantage of existing ones.
If you’re ready to make this thrilling and thriving community your home, click below to quickly and easily complete our online form to get a free cross-country moving quote from Colonial Van Lines.
Long-Distance Moving Services in Chandler
When you’re moving from another state into sunny Arizona, you want a mover you can rely on who will show up on time and handle your belongings carefully. As the premier cross-country movers to Chandler, Colonial Van Lines has numerous tools and services such as:
- Colonial Van Lines Moving App
- Customized long-distance Moving Plan
- Packing supplies
- Packing services
- Long-distance moving
- Cross-country moving
- Corporate relocation
- Storage services
- The Colonial Cube
LET MOVER BOB CALCULATE THE COST OF YOUR MOVE
From the Nation’s Top Long Distance Moving Company
The Colonial Cube
The Colonial Cube is our top-quality modular moving alternative. The Colonial Cube is a 6’L x 8’W x 8’11 H moving solution that provides 400 cubic feet of moving and storage space and has a weight capacity of 3,500 pounds. The advantages of using Colonial Cubes in cross-country moving include:
- Control of the pace at which you unload and move personal belongings into your new home
- On-property placement or storage at one of our facilities for increased security
- You can pack the Colonial Cube yourself, or have our packing professionals do it for you
- Water-tight and impact-resistant for further damage protection
- Remains upright at all times during transport to protect your cherished belongings
At this time, Colonial Cubes are available at select Colonial Van Line hub cities and in the surrounding 250 miles, and we are continually expanding service to other areas throughout the United States.
Colonial Cubes Are Available in the Following Areas:
- Wyckoff, NJ
- Killeen, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Sacramento, CA
- Garner, NC
- Seattle, WA
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Los Angeles, CA
Here are the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions.
1. How Does the Colonial Cube Work?
First, we drop off the Colonial Cube at your house. You can then pack it yourself or allow our movers to do so. Once finished, place a lock on the cube and then we can either transport it straight to your new location or keep it at our secure storage facility until you are ready for it.
2. What Should I Prioritize During a Move?
Cross-country moving is filled with a lot of difficult decisions. If you need help making a plan, be sure to check out our long-distance moving checklist.
3. How Long Does This Process Take?
Colonial Van Lines prides itself on giving prompt, quality service. However, the more flexible you are with your moving date, the more likely it is that your cross-country moving will be seamless.