Moving to Charlottesville can be exciting and adventurous as much as it can be stressful and time-consuming. With the right professional moving services, you’ll be equipped to handle whatever comes your way. Trust Colonial Van Lines cross-country movers in Charlottesville to get you safely, securely, and efficiently to your new home.
Charlottesville Long-Distance Movers
There are many reasons to enjoy Charlottesville, VA. It’s a major city in the state of Virginia, offering both historic and modern features. Some things to be aware of as you prepare to move could include:
- Weather: Summers can be hot and muggy, while the winters are cold and snowy. Keep these things in mind as you plan the time of year you want to move.
- History: There are various historical sites and areas to visit that bring in many tourists to the city, including Thomas Jefferson’s home, Monticello.
- College Town: The city is home to The University of Virginia, hosting about 25,000 students each year.
Long-Distance Moving Services in Charlottesville, VA
We offer some long-distance moving services to remove stress from your cross-country moving experience. These include the following:
- Long-Distance Moving: Enjoy full-service long-distance moving from start to finish. We’ll be with you every step to ensure things run as smoothly as possible.
- Colonial Cubes: Colonial Van Lines is pleased to offer the Colonial Cube modular storage device moving option to our clients heading to Charlottesville, VA.
You’ll be working with our highly skilled professionals during your move. You can trust and rely on them to help you pack and transport your belongings and unpack them when we arrive at your new destination. Fill out the form to get a free quote and get started!
The Colonial Cube
Colonial Cubes through Colonial Van Lines is a mobile moving storage option that provides additional flexibility during long-distance moving to Charlottesville. The Cubes are a secure and safe way to get your belongings from point A to point B.
Our Colonial Cubes are:
- Stored right-side-up to keep your items safe
- Great for temporary or long-term storage
- Great for long-distance moving
Suppose you’d wait to unpack your Colonial Cube until you’ve got everything else taken care of and situated. This is one of the best possible moving options. We’ll pack it up, move it to your new home, and unpack it once we reach your new home. We’ll keep it in a secure storage facility until you’re ready.
Get a Free Quote Today!
Colonial Cubes Are Available in the Following Areas:
- Wyckoff, NJ
- Killeen, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Sacramento, CA
- Garner, NC
- Seattle, WA
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Los Angeles, CA
Here are some answers to a few of our most commonly asked questions below.
1. How Does the Colonial Cube Work?
We’ll drop your cube off at your new location. Once you arrive there, we can help you unpack it. If you prefer keeping it somewhere else until you’re ready to unpack it, we can store it in a nearby facility until you’re ready for it.
2. What Should I Prioritize During a Move?
Moving to Charlottesville or any other new location can seem daunting. Prep for cross-country moving with our long-distance moving checklist. It’s a great place to start if you’re looking for ideas.
3. How Long Does This Process Take?
Our team prides itself on our ability to move you seamlessly and efficiently. To accomplish this, it helps if you’re flexible with your moving date. Of course, we can’t control accidents on the roads or the weather, so any wiggle room you can provide on the exact date will ensure the time we need to move you.