Moving anywhere, especially out of state, can be hectic. There’s a lot to plan, to pack, and you want to ensure all of your belongings make it safely from Point A to Point B. You may be leaving behind friends, family members, a job, or school, which often adds to the stress of the event.
The Escondido cross country movers at Colonial Van Lines can help make sure your move goes smoothly. With more than 50 years of experience, you can trust that we’re pros at relocation assistance. Let us make your move a pleasant experience. Contact Colonial Van Lines today to get a quote.
Escondido Long-Distance Movers
Moving to Escondido? You’re not alone. People have been snapping up homes in the area left and right because of the gorgeous weather and variety of activities available. Here are some other reasons why people love Escondido:
- It’s known as the “city of choice.” People of all ages live in Escondido because of the many entertainment options, beautiful landscape, and quiet communities it has to offer. And because it’s outside of the city, there’s little highway traffic.
- The cost of living is lower than you may think. While the houses may be on the expensive side (the average home is around $523,000), everything else is at or below the national average. Groceries and utilities in the area should be about the same, while health care is actually cheaper.
- The weather is gorgeous. Be prepared for warm weather if you’re moving long-distance to Escondido. Temperatures range from 40 degrees in the winter, to 90 degrees in the summer. If it gets too hot, you’re only 30 minutes away from the beach.
Count on the Escondido cross-country movers at Colonial Van Lines to make the process as convenient as possible. We’ll guarantee that your items will wind up where they’re supposed to be.
Long-Distance Moving Services in Escondido
If you’ve never moved or haven’t moved in a long time, you may be wondering about the process. What services are available? You may be concerned about your belongings. Maybe you’ve heard horror stories about possessions getting lost, stolen, or broken. If you’re moving to Escondido and you choose Colonial Van Lines, you’ll have a trusted team on your side. We offer these services:
- Long-Distance Moving: Our professional moving service team at Escondido cross-country movers will safely pack your belongings and load them with care. We’ll then deliver everything to your new place, on time.
- Colonial Cubes: Available in Escondido, our Colonial Cube service allows you to move items at your own pace. This secure moving and storage option lets you transport your possessions exactly how you want.
With a little advanced planning, long-distance moving to Escondido can be an enjoyable experience. Colonial Van Lines can help you prepare for your move by finding the right services for your timeframe and budget. Complete the form below to get a free, no-obligation quote.
LET MOVER BOB CALCULATE THE COST OF YOUR MOVE
From the Nation’s Top Long Distance Moving Company
The Colonial Cube
Colonial Cubes are modular storage and moving solutions that provide the flexibility you need when moving out of state. You can load, unload, and move your Colonial Cubes at your own pace. Plus, they are:
- Stored right-side-up to keep your items safe
- Ideal for long-term or temporary storage
- Great for long-distance moving
If you are moving cross-country to Escondido, use the handy Colonial Cubes from Colonial Van Lines. Pack these cubes yourself, or choose to have our moving team do the packing. Once your Cube is packed, let us know. We can ship it to your new location or keep it safe for you in storage.
Colonial Cube Are Available in the Following Areas:
Our Colonial Cube services are available if you’re planning a move between any of our service hub locations or within 250 miles of any hub location. We are always adding to our hub cities. Our Colonial Cube hub cities include:
- Wyckoff, NJ
- Killeen, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Seattle, WA
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Los Angeles, CA
- Sacramento, CA
- Garner, NC
Here are some common questions and answers about Colonial Van Lines’ services.
1. What Is a Colonial Cube?
Colonial Cubes are a mobile storage option. We can drop off a cube at your current location. You may choose to pack it or opt to have our professional movers do it for you. Place a lock on it, and let us know you’re ready. We then pick it up, transport it, and drop it off at your new home. Alternatively, we can keep it safe for you at one of our storage facilities until you’re ready.
2. How Should I Plan for a Move?
When moving to Escondido, it’s a good idea to make and keep a schedule. This moving checklist can help. The more you plan, the less stressful the process will be.
3. How Long Does it Take to Move?
Moving can take a while, especially if you’re moving out of state. However, Colonial Van Lines’ Escondido cross-country movers will work hard to get everything in your new home as quickly as possible. If you give us advance notice, we’ll do our best to make your move to Escondido quick, efficient, and stress-free.