Evanston, Illinois, Long-Distance Movers
Moving to Evanston, Illinois, is something to get excited about! The city is part of the Chicagoland area and is just 12 miles north of downtown Chicago. As movers in Evanston, Illinois, our team at Colonial Van Lines is always ready and willing to not only assist you with moving, but also help you get a better understanding of the new area you’ll be living in. Check out the following tips that will be useful to know during your move to this fun and vibrant area:
- Weather Patterns: Summers in the area are warm, wet, and humid. Winters are freezing and windy. It is usually partly cloudy year-round, so early spring or early fall might be the best time to move.
- Dillo Day: This celebration of musical performances tends to shut the city down with its annual appearance. It takes place on Northwestern’s campus, but the whole area participates. Something to be aware of when you pick a moving date.
- Beaches: The waterfronts in the area are quite lovely and available to the public spring and summer.
Evanston, Illinois, is truly a fun, exciting, and beautiful area to live. We recommend booking your cross-country movers a little in advance, taking into account the weather and time of year.
Long-Distance Moving Services in Evanston, Illinois
When considering your moving options, it’s always a good idea to have an idea of what you want to spend. Are you going to hire cross-country movers? What types of services should you look for? Here’s what we have to offer:
- Long-Distance Movers: Finding cross-country movers to Evanston, Illinois, is easy with us. Don’t stress yourself out or wear yourself down with packing, moving, and unpacking everything by yourself. Our team takes care of the entire process, from start to finish.
- Colonial Cubes: We also offer our Colonial Cubes to people moving within the predetermined radius (250 miles) of Chicago. These are secure, modular moving and storage options if you’re considering a long-distance move to Evanston.
We have more than fifty years of cross-country moving under our belts, so you can trust that we know what we’re doing. Your possessions and belongings will be handled with the utmost care while we take care of the whole moving process for you.
The Colonial Cube
We offer colonial cube modular storage and transportation services to cities within 250 miles of Colonial Cube hub locations. It’s a secure and safe way to move your belongings that allows you greater flexibility during the process of a move. Our cubes are:
- Stored right-side-up to keep your items safe
- Great for temporary or long-term storage
- Great for long-distance moving
Keep your Cube at home while you finish unpacking for as long as you need, or have our professional movers unload things for you. When you’re ready to move or pack up your items, contact us. We’ll help you pack and move your cube to your new home or to one of our secure storage facilities. Enjoy full-service packing and unpacking from your point of origin to your destination.
Colonial Cubes Are Available in the Following Areas:
- Wyckoff, NJ
- Killeen, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Sacramento, CA
- Garner, NC
- Seattle, WA
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Los Angeles, CA
Fill Out the Included Form to Get a Free Quote Today
We’re looking forward to helping you move to Evanston, Illinois, be as seamless and easy as possible. Get a free quote from us today when you fill out the included form.
1. How Does the Colonial Cube Work?
The process is simple and easy. The Cube will be dropped off at your home, allowing you to pack or allowing our professional movers to do it for you. The Cube will be locked up and transported straight to your new location or stored in one of our facilities until you are ready for it.
2. What Should I Prioritize During a Move?
Moving across the country comes with a long list of choices and decisions that need to be made. We have a long-distance moving checklist you can reference that will help you get a feel for items to prioritize.
3. How Long Does This Process Take?
We have quality services that are always prompt and scheduled well. If you have an idea of when you want to move, we suggest contacting us right away. It also helps us make your life easier if the moving date is flexible to allow for unforeseen circumstances that can occur with something as complicated as moving.
4. Can I Move My Colonial Cube to a City that Doesn’t Offer the Colonial Cube?
Yes, if your city is within a 250-mile radius of a hub location, we can move your possessions with a Colonial Cube.