Are you moving to Fremont, California, from out of state? Are you coming a long way and need to get settled in as soon as possible?
Our cross-country moving services can take care of as many parts of your move as you need to help you get started in your new life quickly.
Fremont, California Long Distance Movers
Fremont is in a prime location for great work and outdoor activities. It’s a unique community, and we hope you take some time to explore it and enjoy it. Keep these tips in mind:
- Convenient Commutes: If you’ll be working in San Francisco or Silicon Valley, you’ll drive 30–40 minutes each way. Take your car in for a tune-up to avoid problems on the freeway, and get ready to finish some great audiobooks you’ve been meaning to read.
- Mild Weather: There are no extremes of hot or cold weather in Fremont, which means that while you’re packing for your move, you could think about leaving behind your winter clothes or your summer equipment (big electric fans, for example).
- Valuable Real Estate: Our cost of living is higher than state and national averages. Housing can be costly, so spend time as early as possible finding great deals on rent or a long-term real estate investment.
Once you find the right neighborhood to move to, plan your move-in day with your future neighbors and/or local neighborhood authorities. Find out where we can park a moving truck or Colonial Cube, how long you have for unloading, and so on.
Long Distance Moving Services in Fremont
Our cross country movers in Fremont, California, treat every customer like a CEO. We use our 50+ years of experience to keep your things safe and your schedule on track. You can choose between these services:
- Long Distance Moving: Because we handle thousands of cross-country moves every year, our staff is ready to make your move easy. We can efficiently, safely load a truck for you and unload your furniture and other items just as you’d like at your new home.
- Colonial Cubes: This new service places a storage cube or cubes at your current home for a longer time than a truck could park. You can pack it as you have spare time, or just let our expert team pack it for you. We’ll move it to your new home when you’re ready.
With either service, our goal is to make long-distance moving to Fremont, California, less stressful for you. We’ll keep your possessions very safe, because we’re skilled and experienced at packing and padding things in just the right ways. Get your free, customizable quote here.
Let Mover Bob Calculate the Cost of Your Move
From the Nation’s Top Long Distance Moving Company
The Colonial Cube
Our Colonial Cubes are a modular moving and storage service and are available with 250 miles of any of our Colonial Cube hub locations. This full-service moving and storage option allows you greater flexibility with your move. Whether you’re moving to a new state or a couple of miles away, Colonial Cubes is a safe, secure, convenient way to move.
Our Colonial Cubes are:
- Stored right-side-up to keep your items safe
- Great for temporary or long-term storage
- Great for long-distance moving
With our Colonial Cube service, you have the flexibility to move and store your items at your discretion. Keep your Cube at your home until you’ve finished packing, or work with our professional movers to pack and load it for you. When you’re ready to move or store your belongings, simply contact our team for pickup. We will drop it off at your new home, or store it in one of our secure storage facilities until you’re ready to have your Cube sent to your new home. Plus, unlike our competitors, we offer full-service packing and unpacking from point A to B to make your move even easier.
Colonial Cubes Hubs Are Available In The Following Areas:
- Chicago, IL
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Garner, NC
- Killeen, TX
- Los Angeles, CA
- Sacramento, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Wyckoff, NJ
Colonial Cubes Services the Following FAQ
Here are the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions.
1. How Does the Colonial Cube Work?
First, we drop off the Colonial Cube at your house. You can then pack it yourself or allow our movers to do so. Once finished, place a lock on the cube and then we can either transport it straight to your new location or keep it at our secure storage facility until you are ready for it.
2. What Should I Prioritize During a Move?
Cross-country moving is filled with a lot of difficult decisions. If you need help making a plan, be sure to check out our long-distance moving checklist.
3. How Long Does This Process Take?
Colonial Van Lines prides itself on giving prompt, quality service. However, the more flexible you are with your moving date, the more likely it is that your cross-country moving will be seamless.