Are you planning a move to Glendale, Arizona? You’re going to love your new home. Let our cross-country moving team help you get there.
Glendale Long-Distance Movers
Located 20 minutes outside of Phoenix, Glendale gets you close to the city for work and fun without losing a tight-knit suburban feel. Here’s what you can look forward to when moving to Glendale:
- Sunshine: Located in the Valley of the Sun, Glendale has plenty of sunshine to soak up all year long. Winters are dry and mild, and summers are hot. Be prepared for some beautiful sunsets over the White Tanks Mountains too.
- Sports: Sports are big in Glendale, home to the Arizona Cardinals and Arizona Coyotes. Baseball Spring Training plays nearby, and the Suns and Diamondbacks play less than 15 miles away.
With fun parks and great schools, Glendale is a great place for families and professionals alike. Make your relocation simple with Colonial Van Lines, your cross-country movers to Glendale.
Long-Distance Moving Services in Glendale
Hiring cross-country movers can give you some much-needed peace of mind as you plan for a big change in your life. We offer the following services for long-distance moving to Glendale:
- Packing: We offer packing services to help you get everything secure and prepared for the move ahead. We can help pack items that are fragile or awkwardly shaped, pack up a single space such as your kitchen, or pack the entire house for you.
- Long-distance moving: Our professional movers will get your belongings from point A to point B, including packing boxes into the truck and unloading. We aim to save you time and provide quality service that takes the hassle out of a long-distance move.
If you want to work with movers you can trust and people who will treat your things and your schedule with respect, Colonial Van Lines can help. To get started, fill out the form for a free quote.
LET MOVER BOB CALCULATE THE COST OF YOUR MOVE
From the Nation’s Top Long Distance Moving Company
The Colonial Cube
Our Colonial Cubes service is a storage option that provides flexibility for a cross-country move. Pack up your items and put them into a Colonial Cube, and we’ll move it for you or store it in a secure location until you’re ready to move the items into your new home.
Colonial Cubes are available when you move to an area within 250 miles of one of our hub cities:
- Wyckoff, NJ
- Killeen, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Sacramento, CA
- Garner, NC
- Seattle, WA
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Los Angeles, CA
We are always looking to expand the areas we serve to help make moving easier for more people. If you don’t see your area on this list, check back soon!
Check out the answers to a few of our frequently asked questions.
1. How Does the Colonial Cube Work?
If you are moving within 250 miles of a hub city, we’ll drop a Colonial Cube off at your house. Pack it up (or hire our professional movers to do it for you) and lock up the cube. We will transport it for secure storage and deliver it to your new home when you are ready for it to arrive.
2. How Should I Plan My Move?
Cross-country moving isn’t easy—there’s so much to plan and consider as you prepare to relocate to a new home in a new place. To help take away some of the headache, we put together this long-distance moving checklist.
3. How Long Does the Moving Process Take?
At Colonial Van Lines, we’ll do our best to get all of your items to your new home right when you need them to arrive. We make prompt service our priority. But if you are willing to be more flexible with your moving dates, your move will be even more smooth and simple.