Whether you’re moving to Jacksonville for the great weather, relaxing beaches, or incredible dining, you’re sure to fall in love with this youthful city.
To help make your move easier, contact Colonial Van Lines. We have over 50 years of experience in the moving industry and can ensure that your move will be fast, easy, and affordable.
Jacksonville Long-Distance Movers
When you move to the Sunshine State, you’re signing yourself up for a multitude of incredible experiences. Avid outdoorsmen can enjoy numerous beaches, island state parks, and gorgeous hiking trails. Foodies will have plenty of chef-driven restaurants to choose from, including some of the best seafood and barbeque around. There are also plenty of museums, riverfront trails, and entertainment venues that add to this thriving city.
If you are moving to Jacksonville, there’re a few things you need to know:
- Watch Out for Alligators: Before you back your car down the driveway or jump into your backyard pool, make sure there’s not an alligator lurking there.
- Be Prepared for Hurricanes: While the weather is typically warm and pleasant, Jacksonville is no stranger to tropical storms and hurricanes. Have an emergency preparedness kit that includes non-perishable food, water, batteries, flashlights, blankets, and waterproof gear.
- Affordable Housing: Whether you’re moving here alone or with your family, there are endless homes in great neighborhoods to choose from.
As you’re preparing to move to Jacksonville, you’ll want to ensure you choose a cross-country moving company that will get you there on time and without any hassle. At Colonial Van Lines, we pride ourselves on transporting your belongings safely, securely, and quickly. No matter what your timeline is, we’ll help you get to your final destination on time.
Long-Distance Moving Services in Jacksonville
If you’ve been searching for cross-country movers in Jacksonville, contact Colonial Van Lines. Choose from any of our moving services and enjoy stress-free cross-country moving. We provide the following services in Jacksonville, FL:
- Long-Distance Moving: From packing and loading your belongings to transporting them to your final destination, our team will do all the heavy lifting—literally.
When you work with Colonial Van Lines, you’re working alongside professional and experienced movers who will treat your belongings with respect. No matter where you are in the moving process, our team will help you choose the right service and create a realistic timeline. Contact Colonial Van Lines today to get a free, no obligation quote.
Let Mover Bob Calculate the Cost of Your Move
From the Nation’s Top Long Distance Moving Company
The Colonial Cube
Our Colonial Cubes are available within a select number of cities and areas within 250 miles of these locations. Colonial Van Lines is always looking to expand our services and help make moving easier for as many people as possible.
Colonial Cubes allow you to have more flexibility while moving. Let us know when and where you’d like your cube delivered and we’ll drop it off. You can then pack and load it o your own schedule. We’ll come to pick it up as soon as you’re ready.
Each Colonial Cube is:
- Protected from bad weather and impacts
- Stored upright to ensure your belongings aren’t damaged
- Perfect for storage of any length of time
If you’re shorthanded, let our team of professional movers help you pack and load your cube. We can even help you unpack after you’ve reached your final destination.
Colonial Cubes are Available in the Following Locations:
If you’re interested in utilizing a Colonial Cube for your cross-country move, we currently have these services available in the following hub cities or within 250 miles of any hub city:
- Wyckoff, NJ
- Killeen, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Sacramento, CA
- Garner, NC
- Seattle, WA
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Los Angeles, CA
If you don’t see your location on our Colonial Cube on our list, check back again soon. We’re always looking to expand our services.
Here are the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions.
1. How Does the Colonial Cube Work?
First, we drop off the Colonial Cube at your house. You can then pack it yourself or allow our movers to do so. Once finished, place a lock on the cube and then we can either transport it straight to your new location or keep it at our secure storage facility until you are ready for it.
2. What Should I Prioritize During a Move?
Cross-country moving is filled with a lot of difficult decisions. If you need help making a plan, be sure to check out our long-distance moving checklist.
3. How Long Does This Process Take?
Colonial Van Lines prides itself on giving prompt, quality service. However, the more flexible you are with your moving date, the more likely it is that your cross-country moving will be seamless.
Click here for additional FAQs.