Moving to Long Beach, California? Whether you’re familiar with the area or will be coming to it from a city across the country, there are a few things you should know about this sunny city that are sure to help you in your move.
Long Beach Long-Distance Movers
Our team of cross-country movers to Long Beach is ready—with years of experience under their belts—to get you from your current location to your new home. You’re sure to enjoy the area, but just in case you aren’t already familiar with everything Long Beach has to offer, take a look at some key features:
- Weather: The summers in Long Beach are warm, sunny, arid, and clear, while the winters are long, cool, and partly cloudy. But you don’t have to worry about any freezing temperatures in this temperate part of the world.
- Downtown Waterfront: The area is famous for its Downtown Waterfront district, where tourists and locals alike enjoy gathering for food and fun.
- Public Beaches: Long Beach has over three miles of public beaches. The most popular of these is called Junipero Cherry Beach. Enjoy sunbathing, swimming, and other fun activities like cycling or roller skating on the paved pathways.
Long-Distance Moving Services in Long Beach
We offer a few different moving options for cross-country moving to Long Beach, including:
- Long-Distance Moving: Your cross-country move can be easier to handle than you ever thought, thanks to our professional packers. We’ll ensure everything is packed up and moved properly, as well as unpacked at your new home.
- Colonial Cubes: We also offer Colonial Cubes for moving and storage for your possessions. We offer this service to any city within 250 miles of our hub locations.
We’re here to help make your move easier, more streamlined, and more efficient. The better we can make the experience for you, the better we’re doing our jobs. Planning every part of a cross-country move is difficult, so let us help make it easier.
The Colonial Cube
The Colonial Cube is a storage and moving device available to any location within 250 miles of one of our hub cities. These allow greater flexibility with your move, as well as greater safety and security. Cubes are:
- Stored right-side-up to keep your items safe
- Great for temporary or long-term storage
- Great for long-distance moving
Your cube can be dropped off at your home, loaded by either you or our professional servers. Once it’s all loaded up, contact our team, and we’ll come to pick it up for you, move it to your new home or store it in a nearby secure location until you’re ready to unpack it. You’ll also enjoy full-service packing and unpacking with our team from start to finish.
Colonial Cubes Are Available in the Following Areas:
- Wyckoff, NJ
- Killeen, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Sacramento, CA
- Garner, NC
- Seattle, WA
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Los Angeles, CA
1. How Does the Colonial Cube Work?
We’ll first drop the Cube off at your location where you can either pack it up yourself or have our professional team take care of it. Once it’s packed, it will be locked up and either transported to your new home or stored in one of our secure locations until you’re ready for it.
2. What Should I Prioritize During a Move?
Moving is intensive and fairly exhaustive. Take a look at our long-distance moving checklist for some ideas and suggestions for where to start on your packing process.
3. How Long Does This Process Take?
Moving is dependent on a lot of factors that can often change and alter plans. Our team prides itself on providing quality service and prompt moves. However, the more flexible you can be with your moving date, the more likely we’ll be able to deliver on your moving timeline.