Congratulations on your upcoming move to Mesa! This popular Phoenix suburb is guaranteed to impress you with the abundance of warm-weather activities, a family-friendly atmosphere, and affordability.
Mesa Long-Distance Movers
When you’re preparing for a long-distance move to Mesa, you’re probably feeling a flurry of emotions: Excitement for endless warmth and sunshine, nervousness about settling into a new community, and curiosity about the desert landscape.
Here are some interesting Mesa facts to help you feel more comfortable when you arrive.
- We’re the nation’s biggest suburb. Mesa may not be considered a suburb of Phoenix, but the city holds its own with plenty of shops, restaurants, and other attractions.
- You’ll find tons of reasons to get outdoors. Just a short distance from the Tonto National Forest, Mesa offers endless outdoor activities, from hiking and horseback riding to golfing and Jeep tours.
- Baseball fans flock to Mesa. Get ready for spring training! Mesa is home to the Chicago Cubs’ annual MLB training camp.
Hopefully, these facts leave you even more excited about your move. Make sure you’re completely prepared by hiring the expert cross-country moving team at Colonial Van Lines to help you get there seamlessly.
Let Mover Bob Calculate the Cost of Your Move
From the Nation’s Top Long Distance Moving Company
Long-Distance Moving Services in Mesa
No two moves are alike, which is why our cross-country movers in Mesa provide several moving services to meet your unique needs. Choose from the following options:
- Long-Distance Moving: Looking for traditional moving van services? Our professionals will help you every step of the way, from packing and loading to unloading at your new home in Mesa.
- Colonial Cubes: When you need flexibility in your move, opt for Colonial Cubes. This modular storage and moving option make it easy to make stops along the way or move into your new space over time.
The Colonial Cube
With Colonial Cubes, moving has never been easier. Enjoy our full-service moving services, or choose to pack the cube yourself. When you’re all done, we’ll pick it up and take it to a safe, secure storage unit or deliver it straight to your Mesa home.
Colonial Cubes are:
- An excellent long-distance moving solution
- Ideal for storage
- Always stored upright
Colonial Cubes are not offered in Mesa, AZ, at this time, but we’re always expanding our services, so check back soon.
Colonial Cubes Are Available in the Following Areas:
Take advantage of Colonial Cube services in the following cities or within 250 miles of a hub city.
- Wyckoff, NJ
- Killeen, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Sacramento, CA
- Garner, NC
- Seattle, WA
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Los Angeles, CA
Learn more about Colonial Cubes by checking out these common questions.
1. What Is it Like to Use Colonial Cubes?
The process of moving with Colonial Cubes is simple. We’ll deliver the cube to your door, then pack it for you, or let you do the packing. When it’s ready, place the lock on it, and we’ll come back to transport it to a storage unit or your new home.
2. What Should I Worry About First When Moving?
It’s easy to get overwhelmed with everything you have on your plate. Streamline the moving process by referring to our helpful long-distance moving checklist.
3. When Should I Book My Colonial Cube?
It’s best to book your Colonial Cube several weeks in advance—however, we’re always proud to deliver quick and quality service, no matter the timeline.