If you’re moving to Miami soon, get ready for natural beauty, low prices, and rich culture. Cross-country moving can be stressful, so contact Colonial Van Lines for expert help.
We move more than 10,000 households per year, and we can customize our moving services for your budget. Let’s get you moved as soon as possible.
Miami Long Distance Movers
Before you move to The Magic City, let us give you some advice. We’re experienced cross country movers serving Miami, so we know how to enjoy our beautiful city.
- Learn Common Spanish Phrases: Almost everyone knows a little Spanish here. It can help you communicate better and fit in faster.
- Find an Affordable Area: Some parts of Miami are very expensive, catering to the rich, and some are low-cost. Shop around for the housing and food that fit your budget.
- Plan Your Commutes: Research the level of traffic congestion in your part of Miami. Then, find out the best driving route to get through it quickly. Alternatively, check if the public transportation schedule would meet your needs better.
Our cross country movers in Miami will be happy to help you move to this beautiful area. We’re licensed for state-to-state moves and trained in the latest equipment and techniques. Book us now to lock in the date you want.
Long Distance Moving Services in Miami
Not everyone knows the best ways to protect fragile items—or how to load a truck like a puzzle to fit as many items as possible. Our experienced professionals can keep your belongings safe and your stress low. Our services include:
- Long Distance Moving: Our flagship service uses our modern fleet of trucks and our committed, caring personnel. If you upgrade to a full-service move, we can pack your truck and then unload your things at your new home, even arranging your furniture.
- Colonial Cubes: Try this service when moving to Miami on an uncertain schedule. You can keep your things in a storage cube, and we’ll move it when you need it.
We guarantee we’ll be patient and friendly while you’re moving long-distance to Miami. We can also customize your service package to your budget and schedule. Get a free quote here, with no obligations.
Let Mover Bob Calculate the Cost of Your Move
From the Nation’s Top Long Distance Moving Company
The Colonial Cube
Colonial Cubes is now offering our Colonial Cubes service in and around select hub locations across the country so we can serve more people and make moving easy.
Do you need more information about our Colonial Cube service? It’s very popular with many of our customers because it gives you maximum flexibility when moving. You can take as long as you want to pack and unpack your belongings or get help from our team to make your move even easier.
When it’s full, you can lock your cube for added security and we will take care of the rest. Our team can pick up your cube and securely store it at one of our Miami locations and can immediately deliver it to your new home when you’re ready to move in. Every Colonial Cube:
- Is expertly handled to protect your belongings
- Can be kept in short- or long-term storage—even climate-controlled storage
- Is constructed to withstand impacts
Our licensed movers can load up your cube for you. It’s amazing how they fit more in a cube than you’d expect while keeping fragile items padded and safe, as if they were their own possessions. We can also set up your furniture in your Miami home, if you choose.
Colonial Cubes Hubs Are Available in the Following Areas
We offer our Colonial Cube service within a network of cities and areas surrounding them. Our current hub cities include:
- Wyckoff, NJ
- Killeen, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Sacramento, CA
- Garner, NC
- Seattle, WA
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Los Angeles, CA
Don’t see your city on the list? Never fear, at Colonial Van Lines we’re constantly updating the areas we serve, so check back soon or let us know if you would like to see Colonial Cubes in your area next.
Here are the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions.
1. How Does the Colonial Cube Work?
First, we’ll drop off the Colonial Cube at your house. You can then pack it yourself or allow our movers to do so. Once finished, place a lock on the cube, then we can either transport it straight to your new location or keep it at our secure storage facility until you’re ready for it.
2. What Should I Prioritize During a Move?
Cross-country moving is filled with a lot of difficult decisions. If you need help making a plan, be sure to check out our long-distance moving checklist.
3. How Long Does This Process Take?
Colonial Van Lines prides itself on giving prompt, quality service. However, the more flexible you are with your moving date, the more likely it is that your cross-country moving will be seamless.
Have more questions? Check out Colonial Van Lines other Frequently Asked Questions for more information.