Are you planning on moving to Paradise Valley, Arizona? Whether you’re chasing an opportunity or looking for a new place to call home, Paradise Valley is a beautiful place to be. Here’s what you need to know as you’re preparing to settle down in this town.
- Luxury: Paradise Valley is the wealthiest community in Arizona—and it’s full of opportunities for some high-end fun, including luxury shopping, golfing, restaurants, and spas. Much of the real estate available is high-end homes. If you’re looking for an affluent neighborhood lifestyle, this is the place—but be prepared for a higher cost of living.
- Sunshine: Like much of the state, Paradise Valley enjoys short, mild winters and hot summers. Rain is rare and sunshine is bountiful.
- Mountains: Paradise Valley gets you close to some of Arizona’s most beautiful mountains, including Camelback Mountain. Enjoy scenic trails on this mountain, especially right at sunrise.
Even when you’re going somewhere beautiful, preparing for a big move is challenging. Long-distance moving to Paradise Valley is no exception. Colonial Van Lines has cross-country movers to Paradise Valley who will help make your transition to your new home seamless.
Long-Distance Moving Services in Paradise Valley
To make your move easier, Colonial Van Lines offers these cross-country moving services to people relocating to Paradise Valley:
- Packing: You’re busy—planning a cross-country move isn’t easy—and you care about your belongings getting packed carefully to make a safe trip to your new home. We offer packing services to prepare your possessions for the trip ahead so they will be safe, secure, and protected.
- Long-distance moving: Colonial Van Lines specializes in moving individuals and families across a long distance, including with our Colonial Cube. You can trust your items to arrive at your new home safely and on time. Focus on preparing for your new life in Paradise Valley, and we’ll make sure everything gets there safe and sound.
Moving soon? If you’re ready to start planning your long-distance move to Paradise Valley, fill out the form for a free quote.
Let Mover Bob Calculate the Cost of Your Move
From the Nation’s Top Long Distance Moving Company
The Colonial Cube
Did you know we offer storage options for cross-country movers? Our Colonial Cubes service is available in a select number of cities, serving areas within 250 miles of those hubs. Our priority is expanding this service to help even more people with convenient cross-country moving to Paradise Valley.
With the Colonial Cube, you pack up your items into safe and durable cubes for storage and transportation that are weather- and impact-resistant. Pack your cube (or let us do it for you!) and get it delivered to your new location on your timetable.
Colonial Cubes Are Available in the Following Areas:
Colonial Cube services are available to people moving to an area within 250 miles of our hub cities, which currently include:
- Wyckoff, NJ
- Killeen, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Sacramento, CA
- Garner, NC
- Seattle, WA
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Los Angeles, CA
Don’t see your area listed? Check back soon! We are always expanding the cities we serve with Colonial Cubes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some questions our customers frequently ask. For more answers, check out our FAQ page.
1. How Do Colonial Cubes Work?
If you are moving to a hub city, we’ll drop a Colonial Cube off at your current home. You can pack it, or have our movers pack it for you. You’ll lock the cube, and we can bring it to your new location or store it until you are ready.
2. How Can I Plan for a Move?
As experts in cross-country moving, we know a thing or two about the journey ahead. That’s why we made this long-distance moving checklist to help you prepare for your upcoming move.