Moving out of state comes with a lot of unknowns. On top of that, the moving process is time-consuming, adding more stress to the process. The good news is that Colonial Van Lines can help. Our cross country movers in Riverside are pros at getting your valuables safely from Point A to Point B. Contact Colonial Van Lines today for help with your next big move.
Cross-Country Moving to Riverside: What to Expect
Due to its location in Southern California, Riverside may seem like an overwhelmingly large city. However, you should know that Riverside is very family-friendly and diverse. You’re sure to fit right in.
Before moving to Riverside, keep these considerations in mind:
- It’s one of the most affordable places in Southern California. You don’t need to be a millionaire to live in Southern California. Riverside is an affordable place to live, with the median home price around $394,000.
- There’s something for everyone. Riverside has several appealing neighborhoods. The suburb of Orangecrest is ideal for families, while Canyon Crest is a diverse area with great views. If you enjoy the outdoors, consider Arlington Heights.
- The education is top-notch. If you’re long-distance moving to Riverside, know that your children will get a good education. The elementary, middle, and high schools rank high and are known for outstanding test scores and class offerings.
No matter why you’re moving to Riverside, you can count on the cross-country movers at Colonial Van Lines to provide you with a hassle-free experience. We’ll get your valuables to your new home, safe and sound.
Long-Distance Moving Services in Riverside, CA
At Colonial Van Lines, we know that moving to Riverside or anywhere else in the country can be scary. You may be leaving friends, family, and a job behind. Leave it to us to get your belongings to your new home safely and on time. Here are a couple of services we offer:
- Long-Distance Moving: Our cross-country movers are professional, reliable, and efficient. You can trust us to ensure your belongings are safely packed before we load them up. We’ll then deliver them to your new home on your timeline.
- Colonial Cubes: Colonial Cubes give you the freedom and flexibility to move your items how you want, whenever you want, as long as it’s in our range of hub locations. They’re available in select cities, but we’re adding more locations all the time.
So don’t stress because Colonial Van Lines has everything under control. Make long-distance moving to Riverside a fun experience. Make your move easier with a little advance planning. Complete the form below to get a free, no-obligation quote. Colonial Van Lines can help you prepare for your move by finding the right services for your timeframe and budget.
The Colonial Cube
Colonial Cubes are modular storage and moving solutions that provide the flexibility you need when cross-country moving to Riverside or other locations across the country. You can load, unload, and move your Colonial Cubes as you desire.
Our Colonial Cubes are:
- Stored right-side-up to keep your items safe
- Great for temporary or long-term storage
- Great for long-distance moving
If you are cross-country moving, let Colonial Van Lines help. You can use Colonial Cubes as long as both your departure and destination cities are within range. You can pack these cubes yourself or rely on our moving team to do the job for you. Once your Cube is packed, we can keep it safe for you in a nearby storage location or ship it directly to the location of your choice.
Colonial Cube Hubs Are Available in the Following Areas:
Our Colonial Cube services are available if you’re planning a move between any of our service hub locations or within 250 miles of any hub location. We are always adding to our hub cities. Our Colonial Cube hub cities include:
- Wyckoff, NJ
- Killeen, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Seattle, WA
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Los Angeles, CA
- Sacramento, CA
- Garner, NC
Here are some answers to questions you may have about Colonial Van Lines’ service or moving in general.
1. What Is a Colonial Cube?
Colonial Cubes are mobile storage options available in certain cities. They’re a convenient option if you’re long-distance moving to Riverside. Colonial Van Lines will drop off a cube at your current location. You can pack it with your belongings on your own or have our professional movers do it for you. Lock it up when you’re finished, and we’ll drop it off at your new location. If you’re not ready for it at your new home, we can keep it at our storage facility until you need it.
2. How Should I Plan for a Move?
If you’re moving to Riverside or anywhere else out of state, you’ll want to have a plan in place. Consult with this moving checklist so you can understand what all needs to be done. It’ll make your move less hectic!
3. How Long Does it Take to Move?
It depends on how much stuff you are moving, but the process can be time-consuming, especially if you are moving out of state. However, the cross-country movers at Colonial Van Lines will provide prompt, professional service to get you moved into your new home as quickly as possible. For best results, try to give us advance notice and have some flexibility with your move dates. In any case, we’ll make cross-country moving to Riverside as stress-free as possible.