Moving can be a stressful experience for many people, especially if you’re moving out of state. But it doesn’t have to be that way when moving long-distance to Toms River. Contact Colonial Van Lines and our professional team of cross-country movers will help you every step of the way.
Toms River, NJ, Long-Distance Movers
If you’ve decided on a long-distance move to Toms River, you should know what to expect. People of all ages enjoy living in Toms River, as the town offers plenty of activities and many living communities for seniors.
Before moving to Toms River, here are some things to keep in mind:
- It’s close to the beach. If you’ve always wanted to live by the ocean, you can do so rather inexpensively if you move to Toms River. It’s located along the Jersey Shore.
- It’s affordable. In Toms River, the cost of living is 6% below the state’s average. The median home price is just under $285,000.
- There are many food choices. Finding a good place to eat shouldn’t be a problem if you’re cross-country moving to Toms River. You’ll find a variety of food, from Italian to Chinese to sushi and even delectable donuts.
It can be scary to move to an unknown city. You may be moving for a job or to be closer to family. Maybe you’ve always wanted to live by the beach. Whatever the reason, the cross-country movers at Colonial Van Lines can help you move safely. We offer a variety of services to make your long-distance move as stress-free as possible.
Long-Distance Moving Services in Toms River
Colonial Van Lines can help you with your cross-country moving needs, whether you’re moving to Toms River or somewhere else in the United States. Our professionals will help ensure the move to your new home is safe. We have a couple of services to help:
- Long-Distance Moving: Our cross-country movers will ensure your belongings are safely packed and loaded. We’ll then deliver them to your new home when you need them.
- Colonial Cubes: Colonial Cubes give you the freedom to move how and when you want between any city in range of our hub locations. These moving solutions can help you store your items securely. They’re available in select cities and expanding into additional locations.
Long-distance moving to Toms River can be a fun and exciting experience. Don’t stress; let Colonial Van Lines help. By planning in advance, you can make your move easier. Complete the form below to get a free, no-obligation quote. Colonial Van Lines can help you prepare for your move by finding the right services for your timeframe and budget.
The Colonial Cube
Colonial Cubes are modular storage and moving solutions that provide the flexibility you need when cross-country moving. You can load, unload, and move your Colonial Cubes as you desire.
Our Colonial Cubes are:
- Stored right-side-up to keep your items safe
- Great for temporary or long-term storage
- Great for long-distance moving
If you are cross-country moving, let Colonial Van Lines help. You can use Colonial Cubes as long as both your departure and destination cities are within range. You can pack these cubes yourself or rely on our moving team to do the job for you. Once your Cube is packed, we can keep it safe for you in a nearby storage location or ship it directly to the location of your choice.
Colonial Cube Hubs Are Available in the Following Areas:
Our Colonial Cube services are available if you’re planning a move between any of our serviced hub locations or within 250 miles of any hub location. We are always adding to our hub cities. Our Colonial Cube hub cities include:
- Wyckoff, NJ
- Killeen, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Seattle, WA
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Los Angeles, CA
- Sacramento, CA
- Garner, NC
Got questions about moving? Colonial Van Lines has answers.
1. What Is a Colonial Cube?
Colonial Cubes are mobile storage solutions. If you’re interested in using one, contact Colonial Van Lines. We’ll drop it off where you need it. Pack the cube and fill it with your belongings, or, if you like, our professional movers can do it for you. Just put a lock on it when you’re done, and we can drop it off at your new home. We can also hold onto it at our storage facility, and you can contact us when you need it.
2. How Should I Plan for a Move?
If you’re planning a cross-country move to Toms River, you’ll need a plan. This comprehensive moving checklist can help you prioritize so your move is less stressful.
3. How Long Does Moving Take?
Moving can be a long process, depending on how much stuff you have. However, the cross-country movers at Colonial Van Lines will provide prompt service. It’s best if you can give us as much advance notice as possible. Also, it’s helpful if you can be flexible with your move dates. In any case, we’ll work hard to make sure that your long-distance move to Toms River is as seamless as possible.