Moving to a heavily populated area such as Southern California can be daunting. The truth is that moving anywhere can be stressful and overwhelming. Nobody enjoys the process of moving—except for Colonial Van Lines.
The Anaheim cross-country movers at Colonial Van Lines are friendly, reliable professionals who will handle your belongings with care. We know what needs to be done to avoid damage to your prized possessions. With more than 50 years of experience, Colonial Van Lines is the trusted choice for out-of-state moves. Whether you’re moving to Anaheim or anywhere else in the country, you can count on Colonial Van Lines to help you move safely and efficiently. Call or fill out the online form to get a quote.
Cross-Country Moving to Anaheim: What to Expect
Anaheim is a Southern California city most famously known for Disneyland. Whether or not you’re a fan of Mickey Mouse, there’s so much to do in the area. Plus, if you’re not a fan of ice, snow, or sweltering heat, you’ve come to the right place—the weather is ideal. See what else is in store for you when moving to Anaheim.
- It’s close to many activities. Not a Disneyland fan? No worries—there are so many other things to do in Anaheim. It’s home to the Anaheim Convention Center, which is the largest on the West Coast. Anaheim is also home to the Los Angeles Angels baseball team. You can watch hockey and many great concerts at Honda Center.
- Great shopping and dining are always within reach. You don’t have to go into Beverly Hills for great shopping. The Anaheim GardenWalk is a shopping center just outside Disneyland that boasts numerous stores and restaurants. The Anaheim Packing District offers Indian, Syrian, and Japanese cuisine, as well as fish and chips and homemade ice cream. At Outlets of Orange, shop at retailers such as Nike, Adidas, and Neiman Marcus.
- It has a growing craft beer scene. Anaheim is home to more than 20 breweries. Boasting entertainment such as trivia nights and food from local food trucks, these breweries are fun places to spend an evening. You can even go on tours and visit several of them in one day.
There’s so much to enjoy in Anaheim. When you opt for the moving services of Colonial Van Lines, we’ll do most of the work for you, so you have more time to enjoy your new home. Trust our reliable Anaheim cross-country movers to get your belongings moved safe and sound.
Long-Distance Moving Services in Anaheim
When moving to Anaheim, you need a reliable, trusted team of professionals on your side. That’s where Colonial Van Lines comes in. We are a full-service moving company with more than 50 years of experience in long-distance moving. You can trust our Anaheim cross-country movers to safely haul your belongings from Point A to Point B. Colonial Van Lines provides these main services:
- Long-Distance Moving: We’re professionals, so trust our movers to move your belongings across state lines to your new home. We’ll work hard to get everything moved according to your schedule. This includes packing, loading, and unloading.
- Colonial Cubes: Opt for Colonial Cubes if they’re available in your location. These handy cubes allow you to freely pack and move your own items on your own time. However, they’re only available in select cities at the moment, but we’re always expanding.
We know moving can be hectic. The friendly professionals at Colonial Van Lines can make long-distance moving to Anaheim a stress-free experience. Get a free, no-obligation quote by filling out the form below.
The Colonial Cube
Colonial Cubes are modular storage and moving solutions that provide the flexibility you need when moving out of state. You can load, unload, and move your Colonial Cubes at your own pace.
Our Colonial Cubes are:
- Stored right-side-up to keep your items safe
- Great for temporary or long-term storage
- Great for long-distance moving
Our Colonial Cubes are ideal whether you’re moving out of state or cross-country moving to Anaheim. If you’re moving within our hub locations (cities listed below), they’re a convenient option. You can have our moving team pack them for you, or if you prefer, you can do them on your own. Once your Cube is packed, we’ll promptly ship it to your new home. We can also keep the Cube stored safely until you’re ready for it.
Colonial Cube Hubs Are Available in the Following Areas:
Our Colonial Cube services are available if you’re planning a move between any of our service hub locations or within 250 miles of any hub location. We are always adding to our hub cities. Our Colonial Cube hub cities include:
- Wyckoff, NJ
- Killeen, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Seattle, WA
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Los Angeles, CA
- Sacramento, CA
- Garner, NC
We answer your frequently asked questions so you can learn more about Colonial Van Lines’ services.
1. What Is a Colonial Cube?
Colonial Cubes are mobile storage options that can come in handy when long-distance moving to Anaheim or near one of our hub locations. They make moving less stressful, allowing you to control the process from start to finish. We’ll drop off a Cube at your home so you can pack it or have us pack it for you. Take your time loading. Place a lock on it when you’re done. Our movers will then pick it up and drop it off at your new location. If you’re not ready to have your Colonial Cube at your new location, allow us to keep it safe in storage.
2. How Should I Plan for a Move?
Moving to Anaheim or any other city is hectic. There are so many things to do and decisions to make. This moving checklist can help with planning and set you up for success. It will reduce stress and make your move more organized.
3. How Long Does it Take to Move?
Moving out of state could take a good week or two, so give yourself plenty of time to prepare. The Anaheim cross-country movers at Colonial Van Lines will try hard to work with your schedule. Just let us know where you’re at, where you’re moving to, and your expected move-in date. With enough notice, we can get you moved into your new home quickly and efficiently.