Let Mover Bob Calculate the Cost of Your Move
From the Nation’s Top Long Distance Moving Company
Moving is Simple. Just follow these three steps:
- Tell us about your move. When are you moving? Where are you moving to? Provide us the basic details first.
- Receive a free quote. Our professional movers will then provide competitive moving quotes.
- Call Us. Once you have a quote, just pick up the phone and give us a call to find out how to book your move.
Don’t Just Take Our Word for It. Read Our Trusted Reviews from Real People
A poorly planned move can cost you. You could end up paying for add-ons and supplementary services that aren’t part of the original package you signed up for. To avoid getting caught in an expense trap, plan long-distance moves carefully — and this includes finding out how much you should prepare for a professional moving service. So, before you sign any contract, request a long-distance moving estimate from Colonial Van Lines.
Reliable and Approximate Price Estimates
We provide free, long-distance moving quotes for families moving cross-country. We can give you an expense breakdown so that you can see where your payment goes. We believe in honesty and transparency, moreover. If you have questions about our pricing packages, feel free to let us know. Request a Moving Quote
Get a free moving quote from Colonial Van Lines in three easy steps.
- Step 1: Enter the zip code of your current residence in the form above.
- Step 2: Provide the zip code of your new address, your moving date, and other relevant details.
- Step 3: Enter your email address. We will send your price estimate to the address you provide.
If there’s one thing we can guarantee, it’s that we don’t hide service charges from our clients. You approve all services up-front. So, we recommend that you let us know precisely which of our services you need, and use our In-Home Estimator Moving App for good measure. We will then give you an approximate estimate of your total bill.
You won’t go wrong when you choose us as your moving company. Request a free long-distance moving quote from Colonial Van Lines today.
Calculating Moving Costs: Factors to Consider
Moving to a new city or state is an exhilarating adventure. It offers great opportunities to start something new somewhere else. As wonderful as this new chapter is, it’s important to keep in mind the costs involved with your big move.
Different factors influence your overall moving costs. These include the following:
- The weight of your household belongings. A rule of thumb with moving is: the more items you’re bringing to the new house, the more your moving expenses will be. It is based on the weight of the all household goods you are transporting. The transparent verifiable weight will explain the higher price tag behind large-sized moves.
- Additional storage. If your move needs more time before delivery or is part of more complicated situation, you might end up needing storage services from your moving company. Professional movers can store or hold all of your belongings before, during, or after a move. Storage rates vary and are based on the time and labor to move in and out of the storage unit.
- Seasonality. When are you moving? Relocating during a weekend or a busy season will cost you more compared to doing it on a weekday or off-season.
Get the Best Moving Quote for Your Move
The best moving quotes are detailed, transparent, and costs are verifiable. Our moving professionals can create a detailed inventory over the phone or online using our free virtual estimate moving app.
Don’t hesitate to ask us questions about any of your long distance moving needs.