LONG DISTANCE MOVING IN CHULA VISTA
Cross-country moving to Chula Vista just got easier thanks to Colonial Van Lines and our professional moving services. We’ve been in the business of moving people across the country for decades.
Chula Vista Long-Distance Movers
It’s always advisable to book your cross-country movers to Chula Vista in advance, and not just because the city has some good and bad times to move. Chula Vista is the second-largest city in the San Diego metropolitan area and the seventh-largest city in Southern California. It boasts a wide variety of beautiful landscapes and scenic views.
- Coastal Landscapes: The city offers 52 miles of coastal landscapes, rolling hills, beautiful parks, and mountains. These landscapes attract a great deal of attention from tourists, so be prepared to deal with them, especially during the warm months of the year.
- Chula Vista Lemon Festival: Chula Vista is the lemon capital of the world, and they sure know how to celebrate it! The Lemon Festival takes place every year and typically takes place in late August.
- Otay Ranch: The city is very popular and ever-growing with new people moving in all the time. This makes for lots of fun shopping centers and eateries, so be sure to check out Otay Ranch when you’re all moved in for some fun local experiences.
Long-Distance Moving Services in Chula Vista, CA
We offer a couple of different long-distance moving services to clients moving to Chula Vista, including the following:
- Long-Distance Moving: We offer long-distance, professional moving services from start to finish. Our team of highly qualified movers will make sure your belongings receive the best moving care possible.
- Colonial Cubes: Colonial Van Lines is also pleased to offer the Colonial Cube service to Chula Vista. The cube is a storage device that doubles as a moving device and can be packed with your belongings and moved separately.