BOCA RATON LONG DISTANCE MOVERS
Boca Raton Long-Distance Movers
Colonial is your top Boca Raton moving company. As family-owned long-distance movers, South Florida is home to our national moving company. Located in nearby Pompano, we regularly service out-of-state long-distance movers in neighborhoods like The Hamptons, Downtown Boca, Boca Pointe, Highland Beach, Boca Bridges, Boca Falls, and more. While the temperate climate attracts a solid stream of new seniors each year, The Pandemic years brought a huge flood of out-of-state movers from northern states like NY, IL, NJ, CT and Washington, D.C. who moved long-distance to Palm Beach County cities like Boca Raton. However, there are always long-distance moving company needs for non-stop out-of-state corporate relocations and retirements. Call us today at (954) 958-2252 or download our FREE moving APP to get a virtual out-of-state moving quote in minutes.
Our Boca Raton long-distance movers are ready for your next interstate move. And, if your relocation plans are abroad, ask our South Florida moving professionals about premium storage options to protect your property. All our storage centers are climate-controlled and monitored.
Moving to Boca Raton
- Tale of Two Seasons: Boca Raton is a hot spot for winter season that attracts many out-of-state snowbirds. However, the summer season brings humidity and intermittent rain showers. However, our Boca Raton movers are busy year-round.
- High-Rise Apartments and Condo HOAs: Boca Raton offers plentiful housing for empty nesters downsizing in retirement. They are attracted to luxury high-rises on the Atlantic and throughout the community.
- Restaurants and Nightlife: New movers from the north will feel right at home as the city is often called a NYC suburb. From fine dining in spots like Mizner Park or Royal Palm to family restaurants along Federal Hwy, Boca has it all.
- Cost of Living: Boca continues to see increased property values and higher taxes than most Palm Beach County towns. It is desirable for corporate relocation movers from out-of-state cities like Boston and New York. At the same time, Florida remains without an income tax and remains a top retirement location for people moving from northeast states.
- Easy Access: Boca Raton is set along the I-95 corridor and only 20 minutes from Palm Beach International Airport (PBI).
Boca Raton Long-Distance Moving Services
We understand how stressful a long-distance move to another state can feel, which is why we offer organized and reliable long-distance moving services in Boca Raton to movers relocating out-of-state. Count on Colonial to provide accurate pricing, tailored packing, storage, and guidance to plan a seamless long-distance move for all home furniture, clothes, and items. We also know your HOA planned communities and high-rise building codes, so moving will be a snap!
Boca Raton Corporate Relocation
- House, Condo, or High-Rise Apartment
- Full-Service Interstate Options
- Custom Packing & Unpacking
- Discounted Moving Supplies
- Virtual Moving Quotes
- Dismantle / Reassemble Furniture
- Four-Layer Blanket Protection
- Insurance Protection Coverage
- Cross-Country Moving from Boca Raton
- Climate-Controlled Storage
- Colonial Cubes Mod System
- Auto Transport
- Clean up Service
Professionally Trained Long-Distance Movers in Boca Raton
Colonial is a Boca Raton long-distance moving company is dedicated to mover satisfaction and consistency for every Boca Raton long-distance move. Professional interstate moving begins with training, which is why Colonial invests in a rigorous on-site mover training program that guides professionalism, capability, and consistency for every interstate moving customer we serve. In fact, our training section is about 30-days long at Colonial Van Lines University in nearby Pompano Beach, Florida. In this educational setting, we tutor a repeatable process for safety, skilled packing, and technology effectiveness. Our boca Raton long-distance moving pros learn every trace of moving a one-bedroom apartment or a four-bedroom house. It also includes important moving knowledge base for high-rise buildings, homeowner association guidelines, and policies.
Every Colonial mover is required to achieve certification for their position and to progress in our interstate moving company. The program is refreshed annually to integrate new moving technology, equipment, and techniques. The point of it all is we train our state-to-state moving employees in our house, and NOT in your Boca Raton home, condo, or high-rise building. So, whether you’re moving from a residential home in Boca Pointe, a low-rise apartment in Mizner Park or a high-rise at Highland Beach, every customer experiences the same consistent skill and prfessionalism.
Top Boca Raton Mover Neighborhoods
Hamptons at Boca Raton | Boca Del Mar | Mizner Park | Downtown Boca | Boca Keys | Royal Palm Yacht and Country Club | Woodfield Country Club | Boca Bridges | Boca Falls | Lotus Boca Raton | Boca Pointe | Seasons of Boca Raton | St Andrews Estates | Veranda Club | Boca Fontana | The Oaks | Gable Residential | Bocaire County Club