LONG DISTANCE MOVING TO OAK PARK ILLINOIS
Moving to Oak Park, Illinois? You can trust our team at Colonial Van Lines to transport your possessions and belongings safely, efficiently, and effectively.
Oak Park, Illinois, Long-Distance Movers
Oak Park, Illinois, is a village adjacent to Chicago. It was first settled in 1835 and was later incorporated in 1902. Here are some things you should know about this area you’ll be moving to:
- Weather: Summers in the area are warm, humid, and wet. Winters are freezing and windy. Be sure to take into account these weather patterns when planning your move.
- History: The area is actually full of history—from being the birthplace of Ernest Hemingway to housing the largest number of Frank Lloyd Wright-designed buildings.
- International Cuisine: The town also offers a fun and enticing selection of international food options, including French, Latin, and Greek.
This seemingly sleepy town is full of history and intrigue, so you can trust Colonial Van Lines to navigate your move during any potential tourist season. After all, we have over 50 years of experience moving clients across the country.
Long-Distance Moving Services in Oak Park
Colonial Van Lines offers excellent cross-country movers to Oak Park, Illinois. We have a couple of different moving options available:
- Long-Distance Moving: These services make your trip across the country easier and smoother. Professional packers on our team will make sure your items are properly stored and secured when both loading and unloading.
- Colonial Cubes: Colonial Cubes are another great moving option. These modular, secure storage containers are available to clients living within 250 miles of our hubs.