LONG DISTANCE MOVING IN ST. LOUIS
Are you moving to St. Louis because of a new opportunity? Then you’re going to live in one of the greatest cities in the Midwest.
But if you think cross-country moving will take too much of your time and energy, hire Colonial Van Lines. We’re 50-year veterans of state-to-state moves. We’ll make it easy for you.
St. Louis Long Distance Movers
You’re going to love St. Louis. It’s a beautiful city in a beautiful setting. We hope these tips will help you get even more out of it:
- Investigate Low-Cost Homes: Buying a house won’t cost you as much as it would in many other American cities. And prices are especially good for first-time homebuyers.
- Many Neighborhoods: Each neighborhood here boasts a different culture. Check out Clayton, Webster Groves, Central West End, Soulard, Lafayette Square, The Hill, Chesterfield, Kirkwood, and Shaw to decide which fits you.
- Great Commutes: We don’t have much traffic, even if it slows down a bit during rush hour. Our commute times are lower than the US average. So keep your car, because it’ll get you almost anywhere in 20 minutes.
Moving soon? Then call us now to book our cross country movers to St. Louis. Our calendar is filling up fast, and we’d love to book you the date that you need.
Long Distance Moving Services in St. Louis
We’ve been in the cross-country moving business for more than 50 years, and we move more than 10,000 customers per year. With all that experience, we can guarantee the safety of your things and the speed and convenience of our services, which include:
- Standard Long Distance Moving: Book a truck from our modern fleet. You can pack it up yourself, and we’ll drive it for you.
- Full-Service Moving: Our licensed professionals can load your things in a truck securely and unload everything in your new home, even setting up your furniture where you want it.
Tell us the details of what you need for your long-distance move to St. Louis, and we’ll customize the experience you want. Get your free quote here.