LONG-DISTANCE MOVING IN NEWARK, NJ
The day has come! You’ve been planning for your long-distance move to Newark, NJ, and you’re excited to see what this new city has in store for you. Check out our guide to cross-country moving before you start making plans.
Newark Long-Distance Movers
Getting familiar with Gateway City will help you feel more comfortable when you arrive. Here are some interesting things to note before moving to Newark.
- When April Rolls Around, Get Your Camera Ready: Every April, Newark hosts the country’s largest cherry blossom festival in Branch Brook Park.
- Consider Leaving Your Car Behind: With an excellent light-rail system, PATH trains, and great walkability, Newark is one city where you can easily do without a car.
- Out for a Walk? Keep Your Eyes Peeled: Newark is known for its bounty of unique street art and commissioned murals.
Long-Distance Moving Services in Newark
Looking for cross-country movers in Newark? Colonial Van Lines has you covered with the perfect moving solution for your needs.
- Long-Distance Moving: Choose our full-service, long-distance moving services to take all the stress out of moving. Professional movers will handle the job with care and finesse, from packing and loading the moving van to unloading in Newark.
- Colonial Cubes: If you’re making some stops before you arrive in Newark or spending time in temporary housing, Colonial Cubes may be the right fit for you.