LONG-DISTANCE MOVING IN PATERSON, NJ
Are you making a long-distance move to Paterson? Congratulations on your upcoming adventure! Colonial Van Lines is ready to help you enjoy a seamless cross-country moving experience.
Paterson Long-Distance Movers
If you’re moving to Paterson, you’re probably curious to learn more about your new city. Here are some interesting facts to help you get to know this historic New Jersey town:
- Paterson’s history traces back to the Founding Fathers: Yep, the famed Alexander Hamilton founded Paterson in 1792 as an industrial center for the country.
- The city is home to the second-largest waterfalls in the country: Great Falls National Park is a true spectacle, as it encompasses a 77-foot tall waterfall of the Passaic River.
- We have plenty of diversity: From residents with Dominican and Puerto Rican ancestry to Palestinian and Syrian roots, Paterson is proud to be a very diverse city.
Long-Distance Moving Services in Paterson
Allow our cross-country movers to help you get settled in Paterson. You’re sure to feel more comfortable with professional movers on the job. Our long-distance moving services include:
- Long-Distance Moving: Hire our movers to pack, load, transport, and unload all of your belongings to your new home in Paterson. You’ll be relieved to have more time to focus on the big changes ahead.
- Colonial Cubes: When you’re looking for more flexibility in your move, choose our modular moving solution to move between one of our hub locations with ease.