LONG-DISTANCE MOVING IN LONG ISLAND
Thanks to Colonial Van Lines, moving to Long Island has never been easier. With our more than fifty years of moving experience and various types of moving services, you can be sure that your move with us will be professional from start to finish.
Long Island Long-Distance Movers
Your cross-country moving and planning should start with some basic information about the area you’re moving to. Keep these things about Long Island in mind as you begin to figure out what time of year you’d like to move:
- Weather: The summers in Long Island are warm and humid, but the winters are cold, snowy, and windy. So a summertime or warmer-weather move might be the right idea.
- Famous Beaches: The area is known to have well-known, popular beaches, which could mean the summertime months will be extra crowded with tourists or vacationers.
- St. Patrick’s Day Parade: The annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade is a fun event that draws a lot of attention and traffic. If you think a spring move might be the way to go, keep that in mind.
Long-Distance Moving Services in Long Island, NY
Colonial Van Lines offers a series of professional long-distance moving services in Long Island, including the following:
- Long-Distance Moving: Enjoy full-service, long-distance moving in Long Island with our team. We will ensure your belongings are packed properly and transported quickly and professionally.
- Colonial Cubes: Besides long-distance moving services, we also offer The Colonial Cube. This modular storage option provides greater flexibility to clients moving their belongings cross-country.
Our world-class team has been in the business of moving people and their belongings across the country for decades. We will be there to answer any questions and help you make your move faster, more efficient, and smoother. Contact us today for a free quote.