LONG-DISTANCE MOVING IN WEST CHESTER
Long-distance moving to West Chester can be a lot easier and faster with the help of professional movers from Colonial Van Lines. We have decades of experience to help you plan and successfully make your move.
West Chester Long-Distance Movers
West Chester, PA, is located in Chester County in Pennsylvania. It’s within the Philadelphia metropolitan area and has a population of roughly 18,500. It’s not huge, but it does have a few important features to keep in mind as you prepare for cross-country moving:
- West Chester University: The university is known for its teacher education programs and enrolls about 18,000 students. That will mean a spike in traffic around the time school semesters start.
- Weather: Enjoy warm, humid, and wet summers and cold, snowy winters in West Chester. Could be enough reason to brave the heat and move during the warmer summer months.
- Young Working Professionals: A lot of students from the university stay in the area and work in the public schools in West Chester, which is probably why the public schools have such a good reputation.
Long-Distance Moving Services in West Chester, PA
Colonial Van Lines offers a few different types of options for moving to West Chester, including the following:
- Long-Distance Moving: Let our professional movers handle the particulars of loading, moving, and unpacking your belongings. You’ll have enough on your plate with a number of other important moving tasks, so trust us to handle the grunt work of the actual move.
- Colonial Cubes: Colonial Cubes are modular storage and moving devices we offer to clients. They’re designed to make cross-country moving easier by providing more flexibility to the move.
With more than five decades of experience, our cross-country movers in West Chester can get you from point A to point B quickly, efficiently, and professionally. Contact us today to learn more about our services.