LONG-DISTANCE MOVING IN LAREDO, TX
When you’re making a long-distance move to Laredo, TX, you may be wondering what your new home will be like, how to go about packing all your belongings, and where to explore when you arrive. Colonial Van Lines has you covered. Here are some tips and tricks to make your cross-country move go more smoothly.
Laredo Long-Distance Movers
You’re moving to Laredo, TX! Congratulations are certainly in order. Located near the Mexican border, Laredo has much to offer in terms of culture, history, and delicious food. Here are some of the reasons to get excited about your move:
- Celebrate True Patriots: Laredo hosts one of the largest annual celebrations to honor George Washington. Check out dozens of events spread across January and February, from fun runs to street festivals.
- Admire the Architecture: Founded by the Spanish army captain Don Thomas Sanchez in 1755, Laredo is packed with unique architectural influences you’re sure to stop and admire.
- Come Hungry: No doubt about it: Laredo brings the good eats. Local specialties include Ojo Rojo cocktails, Laredo-style tacos, and perfect carne asada.
Long-Distance Moving Services in Laredo
When you’re looking for cross-country movers in Laredo, TX, head to Colonial Van Lines. We offer the full range of moving services, including:
- Long-Distance Moving: Let your worries melt away when our team of professional movers takes care of every aspect of your move. Packing, loading, unloading—we do it all with efficiency and care.
- Colonial Cubes: Looking for a more flexible moving option? Our modular solution may work for you.