LONG-DISTANCE MOVING IN TACOMA
Tacoma, Washington has a lot to offer newcomers. This beautiful city is located right on the banks of Puget Sound and boasts all kinds of fun activities and scenic spots. You can trust Colonial Van Lines to help you with long-distance moving to Tacoma.
Tacoma Long-Distance Movers
Moving to Tacoma? Get excited for some of the best of both worlds of city living and wilderness exploration. The area is well-known for some things that you should keep in mind as you prepare to move:
- Weather: Summers in Tacoma are dry, warm, and short. Winters are very cold, wet, and mostly cloudy. They also last a lot longer than the summers. Consider that as you prepare for your move.
- Museum of Glass: Not many know that the city of Tacoma is actually world-renowned for its glass art, but it is. The Museum of Glass features works by well-known artist Dale Chihuly. Not necessarily something that’s going to affect you moving to the city, but definitely something cool to know about your soon-to-be new home.
- Nature: Because of its excellent location, you can experience all kinds of fun things to do outside as well as inside, including time at the beach and hiking.
Long-Distance Moving Services in Tacoma, WA
Our goal at Colonial Van Lines is to provide you with relief from the stress of cross-country moving. Our cross-country movers to Tacoma offer certain moving services that will smooth your journey and enhance your experience, including:
- Long-Distance Moving: We have full-service long-distance moving to Tacoma from start to finish. We will pack up your belongings, move them, and then unpack them at your discretion.
- Colonial Cubes: The Colonial Cube is a flexible way to make your move to Tacoma. We offer this service as a way to securely transport your belongings from your current location to your new one.
The team at Colonial Van Lines has decades of experience moving customers across the country. We are here to help make your move faster, safer, and more efficient.