Atlanta is a popular place to live, with its diverse community, robust economy, and affordable cost of living. If you are looking to set down your own roots in this appealing city, Colonial Van Lines can make your experience with long-distance moving to Atlanta, GA, smoother than you think.
Atlanta, GA Long Distance Movers
Being the most populous city in the Peach State as well as one of the top ten largest metropolitan areas in the United States, Atlanta has plenty to offer residents. You can enjoy top-tier education, from public schooling to universities, as well as a vibrant nightlife scene and attractive green spaces.
Here are some tips for you to know before moving to Atlanta:
- Weather: Atlanta experiences all four seasons and enjoys typically pleasant weather.
- Distinct Districts: Atlanta is a city brimming with history, and each neighborhood has its own distinct feel. Be sure to research which one fits your needs.
- Traffic: Home to the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, one of the busiest airports in the world, traffic is no stranger to residents. Be sure to account for extra travel time.
Remember, it’s always a good idea to plan ahead. Allow for at least three months when booking cross-country movers in Atlanta.
Long Distance Moving Services in Atlanta, GA
Cross-country moving can be difficult, especially without any help. Colonial Van Lines offers world-class services in order to help take the stress out of moving.
- Long Distance Moving: Our professional movers will have no problem safely packing and delivering your belongings in one piece to your new destination. They are also prompt since we know that your time is valuable.
See for yourself why so many people opt to work with us when long-distance moving to Atlanta, GA. Contact us and get a free quote today. We can even help you craft a moving plan from beginning to end.
Let Mover Bob Calculate the Cost of Your Move
From the Nation’s Top Long Distance Moving Company
The Colonial Cube
If you are searching for the ultimate method of moving that grants you freedom and flexibility, look no further than the Colonial Cube. This service grants you the ability to use a safe, secure modular device to pack your belongings and have them either transported or stored.
Each Colonial Cube is:
- Able to use your own lock
- Handled as if they were holding our own possessions
- Able to be stored securely until you need it.
Need help with packing? Our professional movers are also able to pack and unpack the cube if you need.
Colonial Cubes Are Available in the Following Areas
Currently, you can utilize our Colonial Cube Service within a 250-mile area surrounding the following hub locales:
- Wyckoff, NJ
- Killeen, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Sacramento, CA
- Garner, NC
- Seattle, WA
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Los Angeles, CA
We are always looking to expand the list of hub locations in order to help more people have a seamless move.
Request a free moving quote today.
Here are some answers to common questions that come our way:
1. How Does the Colonial Cube Work?
We ship a cube directly to your home. You can then choose to pack it yourself at your own pace or you can have us pack it for you. After you’re done with it, lock it and then we can take it from there. We can store it safely at a secure location until you need it or ship it directly to your new residence. The decision is yours.
2. What Should I Prioritize During a Move?
Knowing what to prioritize can be a monumental task. If you need help, be sure to reference our long-distance moving checklist.
3. How Long Does This Process Take?
We’ll do our best to make sure that long-distance moving is as efficient as it can be. The more flexible you are, the more likely that you’ll avoid any conflicts that can make the process take longer.