Wondering how to plan long-distance moving to Carlisle, PA? Colonial Van Lines is your go-to source for professional moving and expertise. We’ve been in the business for decades and can put our resources and skills to work helping you make this exciting move.
Carlisle Long-Distance Movers
Carlisle is a township in Pennsylvania, located in a highly productive agricultural region of Cumberland Valley. Take a look at a few facts about the area as you start to plan moving to Carlisle:
- Weather: Carlisle is known for having hot, humid summers and cool winters. Because of this, it might be best to schedule cross-country moving during the spring or fall.
- Car Shows: The Carlisle fairgrounds hosts several famous car shows during the spring, summer, and fall months. These can attract a fair number of guests and visitors, so keep that in mind as you prepare for a move.
- Giant Food Supermarkets: This one shouldn’t affect your move, but it can be helpful to know that Carlisle is the headquarters for Giant Food supermarkets. This could pull in a lot of people for work—something to keep in mind as you look for your new home: there might be some competition for it.
Long-Distance Moving Services in Carlisle, PA
Hiring cross-country movers to Carlisle is a good idea. It’ll be an even better idea when you choose to go with our professional movers from Colonial Van Lines. We offer a range of services, including the following:
- Long-Distance Moving: There are a lot of things to take care of during a move. Renting, packing, and driving your rental to your new location to unpack is a lot to take on. Let us handle the specifics of your cross-country move so you can focus on other vital elements of long-distance moving to Carlisle.
- Colonial Cubes: We also offer a modular storage device option for moving called the Colonial Cube, which is designed to make your move more flexible and efficient.
We offer 50+ years of experience moving individuals and families across the country. Trust in these decades of experience as you start planning for your move. Contact us today to learn more.
The Colonial Cube
Colonial Cubes are a great way to move some or a lot of your belongings separately from the set moving date and time. This option is available to any client moving to a city within 250 miles of a hub location.
Our Colonial Cubes are:
- Stored right-side-up to keep your items safe
- Great for temporary or long-term storage
- Great for long-distance moving
Move and store items with ease, thanks to the Colonial Cube. You simply pack it up or have our professionals pack it up for you. Then, we transport it to your new location. We can have it ready for you at your new home, or we can store it in a secured storage facility nearby until you’re ready for it.
Colonial Cubes Are Available in the Following Areas:
- Wyckoff, NJ
- Killeen, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Sacramento, CA
- Garner, NC
- Seattle, WA
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Los Angeles, CA
1. How Does the Colonial Cube Work?
First, we drop the Colonial Cube off at your house, where either you or our professional movers will pack it. Once it’s packed, we will transport it to your new location. We can unpack it there, leave it for you to unpack, or store it in a secure facility until you’re ready for it.
2. What Should I Prioritize During a Move?
Our long-distance moving checklist is a great place to start as you consider cross-country moving and all it entails.
3. How Long Does This Process Take?
There are always some elements outside our control that can slow down or disrupt a cross-country move. The more flexibility you can give us on your exact moving date, the more smoothly and efficiently we’ll be able to execute the move.