Planning on long-distance moving to Greensboro, NC? Keep calm because Colonial Van Lines is here to help. Our professional team of cross-country movers in Greensboro, NC, can help you move with less stress.
Greensboro, NC Long Distance Movers
Moving to Greensboro, NC? You’ll love living there. To many people, this city offers everything they need. It’s the total package—a great place to live, work, and play.
Before you make the move to Greensboro, NC, here are some considerations to keep in mind:
- Environmentally Friendly Community: Are you committed to helping save our planet? If so, you’ll be right at home. Greensboro is known as one of the top 10 green cities in the country. It’s also home to The Proximity Hotel, known as the greenest hotel in the United States.
- Great Place for Education: Greensboro has been rated one of the Top 10 college towns, and for good reason. It’s home to the University of North Carolina at Greensboro and not far from Duke University, North Carolina State University, and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Great Place to Work and Play: Unemployment is low, and many companies are headquartered in Greensboro, allowing for many job opportunities. Outside of work, you can enjoy the Appalachian Mountains, beaches, and lakes. You can count on our cross country movers in Greensboro, NC, to get you set up in your new home quickly so you can get to work and enjoy all the city has to offer.
Whether you’re moving for a job, family, or some other reason, you should seek assistance from a long-distance mover. Colonial Van Lines is no stranger to helping people move to Greensboro and other cities across the country. As cross country movers in Greensboro, NC, we offer full-service options to make your long-distance move as seamless as possible.
Long Distance Moving Services in Greensboro
If you’re searching for long-distance moving services in Greensboro, NC, Colonial Van Lines can help. Our cross country movers offer full-service moving to get your belongings from point A to point B smoothly, securely, and safely. In Greensboro, NC, you can take advantage of these services:
- Long-Distance Moving: Our cross country movers in Greensboro, NC, are trained to pack and load your belongings safely on our trucks and deliver them to your new location on time.
- Colonial Cubes: We offer Colonial Cubes service in nearby Garner. These cubes are modular moving and storage solutions that give you the freedom to move how and when you want between any of our hub locations.
Long-distance moving to Greensboro, NC, doesn’t have to be stressful. By planning, you can make your move easier. Start with a free, no-obligation quote by filling out the form above. Colonial Van Lines can help you prepare for your move by finding the right services for your timeframe and budget.
The Colonial Cube
So what are Colonial Cubes? They are modular storage and moving solutions that provide the flexibility you need when cross-country moving to Greensboro, NC. You can load, unload, and move your Colonial Cubes as you desire.
Our Colonial Cubes are:
- Stored right-side-up to keep your items safe
- Great for temporary or long-term storage
- Great for long-distance moving
If you are long distance moving to Greensboro, NC, let Colonial Van Lines help. We can have our professional movers come to your home to pack and load your Colonial Cube for you. You can also opt to pack it yourself. Once your Cube is packed, we can ship it directly to your new home in Greensboro or store it in a nearby secure storage location.
Colonial Cube Hubs Are Available in the Following Areas:
Our Colonial Cubes services are available if you’re planning a move between any of our serviced hub locations or within 250 miles of any hub location. Our Colonial Cubes hub cities include:
- Wyckoff, NJ
- Killeen, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Sacramento, CA
- Garner, NC
- Seattle, WA
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Los Angeles, CA
Here are the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions.
1. How Does the Colonial Cube Work?
Colonial Van Lines will drop off the Colonial Cube at your house. You then have the option of packing it yourself or allowing our movers to do so. When you’re done, place a lock on the cube. We can drop it off at your new location or keep it at our secure storage facility until you need it.
2. What Should I Prioritize During a Move?
Cross-country moving to Greensboro, NC, is filled with a lot of difficult decisions. For help making a plan, check out our long-distance moving checklist.
3. How Long Does This Process Take?
Colonial Van Lines prides itself on providing prompt, quality service. However, the more flexible you are with your moving date, the more likely it is that cross-country moving to Greensboro, NC will be seamless.