Planning for long-distance moving in Kirkland, WA? Get all the help you need from the professionals at Colonial Van Lines. Our team is ready and waiting to make your move more efficient, faster, and easier.
Kirkland Long-Distance Movers
Our cross-country movers in Kirkland are equipped to help you with all your moving needs. You might know Kirkland for several reasons, including as the original home of the Seattle Seahawks. Other facts of note include:
- Weather: The average weather in Kirkland is mostly cloudy and rainy. There are about 153 sunny days each year, with short, warm summers. The rest of the year, you can expect rain and overcast skies.
- Culture: The area has a lot to offer by way of shopping, dining, and waterfront walks. The vibe and culture tend to attract a good amount of incoming residents, something to keep in mind as you plan for your move.
- Hub for Families and Young Professionals: The vast majority of people who live in the area are families and young professionals. This gives the city a fun feel of suburban bliss, with plenty of parks and scenic walks to enjoy.
Long-Distance Moving Services in Kirkland, WA
Moving to Kirkland, WA, will be significantly easier with the help of professional movers who have decades of experience under their belts. That’s what you can expect from our team at Colonial Van Lines. We offer the following types of moving services:
- Long-Distance Moving: Enjoy full-service long-distance moving from start to finish with our team. That means we’ll be there to help you pack up, move everything, and unpack everything.
- Colonial Cube: Get greater flexibility with cross-country moving with the help of our Colonial Cubes. These modular storage devices make any cross-country move to or from Kirkland more efficient.
Trust us when we say we know what we’re doing and we’re here to serve you. You’ll be able to work closely with our trained professionals to plan out and execute every step of your move.
Get a Free Moving Quote Today:
The Colonial Cube
Colonial Van Lines offers full-service moving and storage devices in the form of our Colonial Cubes, available within 250 miles of a Colonial Cubes hub city. These modular storage devices make your move faster and more efficient than ever.
Our Colonial Cubes are:
- Stored right-side-up to keep your items safe
- Great for temporary or long-term storage
- Great for long-distance moving
Competitor pod storage solutions often require you to handle all the packing. While that’s an option if you want to do it yourself, our teams are ready and willing to handle every part of the process, from packing to moving and unpacking.
Colonial Cubes Are Available in the Following Areas:
- Wyckoff, NJ
- Killeen, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Sacramento, CA
- Garner, NC
- Seattle, WA
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Los Angeles, CA
Browse through answers to some of our commonly asked questions below.
1. How Does the Colonial Cube Work?
The process is straightforward: We drop the Cube off, you or our team pack it up, then we transport it. We will help you unpack it or store it securely nearby until you’re ready to unload.
2. What Should I Prioritize During a Move?
Knowing where to start on a cross-country move can be tricky and confusing. Take a look at our long-distance moving checklist to get some idea.
3. How Long Does This Process Take?
The moving process is something we’re very familiar with. We pride ourselves on giving clients and customers high-quality, efficient, and professional moving services. However, that doesn’t mean we can control every aspect of the move, so the more flexible you are with your moving date, the better.