When you’re making a long-distance move to Laredo, TX, you may be wondering what your new home will be like, how to go about packing all your belongings, and where to explore when you arrive. Colonial Van Lines has you covered. Here are some tips and tricks to make your cross-country move go more smoothly.
Laredo Long-Distance Movers
You’re moving to Laredo, TX! Congratulations are certainly in order. Located near the Mexican border, Laredo has much to offer in terms of culture, history, and delicious food. Here are some of the reasons to get excited about your move:
- Celebrate True Patriots: Laredo hosts one of the largest annual celebrations to honor George Washington. Check out dozens of events spread across January and February, from fun runs to street festivals.
- Admire the Architecture: Founded by the Spanish army captain Don Thomas Sanchez in 1755, Laredo is packed with unique architectural influences you’re sure to stop and admire.
- Come Hungry: No doubt about it: Laredo brings the good eats. Local specialties include Ojo Rojo cocktails, Laredo-style tacos, and perfect carne asada.
Long-Distance Moving Services in Laredo
When you’re looking for cross-country movers in Laredo, TX, head to Colonial Van Lines. We offer the full range of moving services, including:
- Long-Distance Moving: Let your worries melt away when our team of professional movers takes care of every aspect of your move. Packing, loading, unloading—we do it all with efficiency and care.
- Colonial Cubes: Looking for a more flexible moving option? Our modular solution may work for you.
Let Mover Bob Calculate the Cost of Your Move
From the Nation’s Top Long Distance Moving Company
The Colonial Cube
Colonial Cubes are ideal when you want to move on your own schedule. Whether you’re moving long-distance, renting an apartment in between moves, or need some extra storage, Colonial Cubes make it easy to move at your leisure.
We’re always working to offer our Colonial Cube moving solution in more cities. This service is currently available in cities within 250 miles of our hubs.
Our Colonial Cubes are:
- Always stored upright to keep your belongings free from damage.
- Stored in a secure facility.
- Great for long-term or short-term storage.
- Available for moving directly to your new home.
Colonial Cubes Are Available in the Following Areas:
Do you live within 250 miles of a hub city? If so, you can enjoy all the benefits of Colonial Cube services. Our hub cities include:
- Wyckoff, NJ
- Killeen, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Sacramento, CA
- Garner, NC
- Seattle, WA
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Los Angeles, CA
Don’t see your city on the list? Come back soon to see if we’ve expanded to your area.
Check out some of our most frequently asked questions:
1. What Is it Like to Move with a Colonial Cube?
Our professional movers will bring the Cube to your doorstep. Then they’ll pack for you, or you can pack on your own. Next, you’ll lock the cube and we’ll take it to your new home. Don’t want it right away? We’ll transport it to our secure storage facility until you’re ready for it.
2. What Should You Take Care of First with Your Move?
Moving can be stressful, and you may not know where to begin. Our long-distance moving checklist can help you prioritize tasks.
3. How Long Does it Take to Move?
Colonial Van Lines service is always quick and efficient. However, greater flexibility with dates and timing allows us to ensure an even more seamless move.
Want to know more about moving with Colonial Van Lines? Contact us today to get answers or schedule your move.