Are you moving to Rancho Cucamonga from across the country? Colonial Van Lines can help. This beautiful city is full of fun places to explore and enjoy, but you’ve got to plan your move first. That’s where our decades of experience at Colonial Van Lines can make a difference.
Rancho Cucamonga Long-Distance Movers
It’s always a good idea to book your cross-country movers in Rancho Cucamonga early. The city is just south of the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains and Angeles National Forest in San Bernardino County, California. There are a few unique things about this area to keep in mind when planning your move:
- Near Disneyland and Universal Studios: The city is within driving distance of these popular tourist attractions, so keep that in mind when planning your move. They’re pretty crowded year-round, though there are times each year that are busier than others.
- Festivals: Rancho Cucamonga has many festivals throughout the year because the weather is so enjoyable year-round. But be aware, with festivals happening fairly often in and around the city, it can cause a great deal of crowding.
- Average Weather: The weather is warm and temperate in this city. December is the coldest month, with highs in the mid-60s. But the weather tends to be nice enough for a move any time of the year.
Long-Distance Moving Services in Rancho Cucamonga
We offer several types of moving services in Rancho Cucamonga, including:
- Long-Distance Movers: This service comes with professional movers that will pack your belongings and transport them across the country safely, securely, and efficiently. We’ll take care of this big part of your move while you handle the other important task of getting settled into your new place.
- Colonial Cubes: Colonial Cubes are portable storage units that can be packed and moved separately and left in a secure location until you’re ready to unpack them. We offer this service to any city or area within 250 miles of a hub location.
Cross-country moving is a big deal and requires a lot of planning and preparation. We can help make that experience flow more smoothly for you. Contact us at Colonial Van Lines to learn more.
LET MOVER BOB CALCULATE THE COST OF YOUR MOVE
From the Nation’s Top Long Distance Moving Company
The Colonial Cube
The Colonial Cube is a portable moving unit that makes your moving to Rancho Cucamonga all the easier. They are a secure, safe, and efficient way to get your belongings to your new location without having to haul everything around yourself.
Colonial Cubes are:
- Stored right-side-up to keep your items safe
- Great for temporary or long-term storage
- Great for long-distance moving
You can choose to pack your cube or have our professional movers handle it. Simply choose which option is best for you, and our movers will bring the cube to your home. We will pick it up once it’s been packed and then transport it to your new location. We’ll store it in a secure facility until you’re ready for it.
Colonial Cubes Are Available in the Following Areas:
- Wyckoff, NJ
- Killeen, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Sacramento, CA
- Garner, NC
- Seattle, WA
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Los Angeles, CA
Take a look at some of the frequently asked questions about the moving services we offer at Colonial Van Lines.
1. How Does the Colonial Cube Work?
The cube will be delivered to your current location. You can pack it or ask our professional movers to pack it. Once it’s ready to go, we’ll secure it with a lock and transport it to your new place or a nearby storage location until you need it.
2. What Should I Prioritize During a Move?
Take a look at our long-distance moving checklist to get a feel for some of the things you can or should prioritize during a move.
3. How Long Does This Process Take?
We pride ourselves on providing efficient, quick, and professional moving services. However, a cross-country move is an involved process. So, the more flexible you are with your moving date, the more likely we’ll be able to get things taken care of with a little extra wiggle room.