BOSTON LONG-DISTANCE MOVERS
Nationwide Interstate Moving from Boston
There are a lot of choices when it comes to Boston long-distance movers. But when you choose our nationwide interstate moving company, you can count on us for affordable, quality long-distance moving services wherever you’re going. Every week, our long-distance movers near Boston are transporting home furnishings for corporate and residential movers as far as San Jose, CA. In fact, the Massachusetts area has become a key technology hub with employers like Indigo, Toast Inc, Klaviyo, DraftKings, and HubSpot. Not to mention, the beanpot city region is home some of the top higher education schools with Harvard, MIT, and Boston College.
American History and Sports Tradition
Long-distance moving to Boston from places like Silicon Valley or Seattle, you better get acquainted with the tone and culture of the famous New England city Bostonians are proud to call home. If you’re long-distance moving from Boston, relax. Colonial has got the equipment, trucks, and professional movers to make it happen. Check out our moving company reviews from customers.
In 2022, Boston and the state of Massachusetts ranked in top five states people are leaving. Much like the rest of Northeast, Covid-19 restrictions plus high-cost of living motivated people to relocate to southern states. Moreover, Colonial helped people long-distance move from the Bay State to cities like Tampa, Sarasota, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Charleston, Raleigh-Durham and Austin, TX. We love Beantown, but our job as long-distance movers in New England is to get you relocated to your next stop.
If you are moving to Boston from out-of-state, you likely have heard of events like Bunker Hill or the Boston tea party in American Revolution history. Above all, you better love sports and learn the A-B-C’s of the Boston Red Sox, New England Patriots, Boston Celtic’s basketball or the NHL Boston Bruins. Living in the city means brownstones along Newberry Street, the Back Bay or Beacon Hill neighborhoods. Popular suburban living for inbound Boston movers includes Cambridge, Brookline, Belmont, and Newton.
Boston Fast Facts
New England enjoys some of the best fall weather in the U.S. The beaches and Atlantic Ocean summers breezes aren’t too bad as well. If you just moved long-distance to Boston, Clam chowder, fresh seafood and micro-brewery beers dominate the region. Logan International Airport (BOS) is one of the nation’s busiest airports and uniquely located downtown.
Here are some more things to note about one of America’s oldest cities:
- Sports Mecca: TD Garden for Bruins & Celtics, Fenway Park for Sox Games and Gillette Stadium in Foxborough for Pat’s Football. Yes, New interstate movers are required to wear jerseys for first year of home games.
- Seafood Over Steak: In the city or South shore burbs like Cohasset or Scituate, lobster rolls or today’s fresh can’t be beat.
- We Talk Funny: It’s true: Boston locals have a strong accent and have a thing for slang. As long as you bring a “Dunkin,” you’ll be okay. If you don’t know, you better ask.
Long Distance Moving Services To/From Boston, MA
Looking for cross-country movers in Boston to assist with your corporate relocation move out-of-state? Or do you need a flexible storage solutions because you’re going overseas for the next two years? Either way, Colonial Van Lines has just the right set of moving and storage options for you near the Bay State city.
We encourage you look at our customers and consumer group reviews. At Colonial, we promise to get your possessions to your next city as easily as possible. In fact, our Boston long-distance movers are trained uniformly at CVLU (Colonial Van Lines University) training center in Pompano Beach, FL. Our decades of interstate mover experience has taught us that consistency (through training) is the key to every successful long-distance move from Boston, or any other U.S. city.
- Interstate Long-Distance Service: Our professional movers will securely pack and load your home items into our trucks, and we’ll meet you at your next home. Full-service moving options available.
Virtual Moving Estimates: Download the FREE Colonial APP and we’ll walk around your home with you for accurate pricing.
- Corporate Relocation: Our bonded and insured relocation moving is designed to make it easy for you and your employer. We move a ton of tech folks in and out of Boston each year.
- Storage: Short or long-term climate-controlled units when things don’t go exactly as planned.
- Custom Packing: Packing services can save you time when you have tons to do. Our Boston long-distance movers will pack your personal items that need extra care or disassemble bulky furniture.
- Specialty Services: Our Boston moving company will arrange car/truck/boat transport or help you unpack in your new home for additional cost.
Tech Talent is Moving from Boston to Other Cities
Prior the pandemic, Boston-Cambridge was bursting with new tech opportunities. While the high-cost of California’s Silicon Valley brought them lots of long-distance movers, many are moving to states with lower cost-of-living. The Commonwealth state is expensive with high property and state income taxes. Whereas, states with lower taxes are attracting tech relocation movers from Boston. These cities might surprise you!