Enjoy long-distance moving in Albany with the help of our experienced, professional team at Colonial Van Lines. We’ve got years of experience under our belts, and we’re ready to put that knowledge and expertise to work for you and your move.
Albany Long-Distance Movers
Moving to Albany? Albany, New York, is the state capital and is well-known for being a hot spot for tourists from around the world. Here are a few things to keep in mind as you plan for long-distance moving to Albany:
- Cultural History: Albany is the oldest continuous settlement of the original 13 colonies. The city has been building on itself for years and is now the famous area it is today. But that historical background brings in a lot of tourists, so keep that in mind as you plan your move.
- The Arts: Albany is home to various famous art galleries and venues. These attract many tourists yearly and include places such as the Palace Theater, The Egg, and Times Union Center. These locations put on all kinds of events that attract lots of guests and tourists.
- Tech Valley Hub: Many amazing tech companies are located in Albany and attract new residents. Maybe that’s why you’re moving there yourself!
Long-Distance Moving Services in Albany, NY
Colonial Van Lines cross country movers to Albany have a range of moving possibilities you can select from, including:
- Long-Distance Moving: Planning every little detail and executing every step by yourself is strenuous, numbing, and exhausting. Our team can lift that burden. Let us help you navigate the packing and moving process from start to finish, from packing to unloading.
- Colonial Cubes: We also offer a modular storage device option called The Colonial Cube. This device is designed to make your move even more efficient and easy.
Colonial Van Lines is dedicated to providing quality moving services to you and your belongings. You can rest assured that your move is in safe, professional hands when you choose to go with us and our team. Contact us today to learn more.
The Colonial Cube
Colonial Cubes are modular storage devices created to make your moving process simpler. The service is available to any location within 250 miles of one of our hub sites. These storage devices are a great option when you’re planning on moving to Albany or another location from across the country.
Our Colonial Cubes are:
- Stored right-side-up to keep your items safe
- Great for temporary or long-term storage
- Ideal for long-distance moving
Colonial Cubes provide flexibility and discretion for cross-country moving. You can keep your Cube at your home until you’re done packing or have it all packed up and shipped off first. Our team is ready and available to help with the storage and packing. Once the Cube is ready, we’ll lock it and transport it. We can drop it off at your new location or store it at a nearby secure storage facility until you’re ready to unpack it. Enjoy full-service packing from start to finish with our team.
Colonial Cubes Are Available in the Following Areas:
- Wyckoff, NJ
- Killeen, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Sacramento, CA
- Garner, NC
- Seattle, WA
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Los Angeles, CA
1. How Does the Colonial Cube Work?
Our Colonial Cube will be dropped off at your current home, where either you or our professional team of movers will pack it up. After it’s packed, we’ll either transport it to your new destination or store it in a secure storage facility nearby until you are ready to unpack it.
2. What Should I Prioritize During a Move?
Cross-country moving comes with a lot of different tasks to tackle. It can feel overwhelming and confusing at first. But with the help of our long-distance moving checklist, you’ll be able to get an idea of where to start and how to organize your move.
3. How Long Does This Process Take?
We’ve been in the business of cross-country moving for decades, so we know a thing or two about how to make the process seamless and efficient. One of the best things you can do for your move is to be as flexible as possible with your moving dates. This way, we can account for any unexpected weather or other issues that often occur. The more flexibility you can give us, the more we’ll be able to make your move the fastest possible.