Are you thinking about moving to Dallas? Are you moving to Texas from another state? Do you feel ready for the move?
If your next home is going to be in the Lone Star State, our cross country movers in Dallas, Texas, can get you here quickly.
Dallas Long Distance Movers
When attempting a task you don’t normally do, like a state-to-state move, isn’t it much easier with a partner helping you? Since Colonial Van Lines has specialized in cross-country moving for years, we can be an important part of your moving team. Here’s some advice about Dallas:
- Big Space, Big Commutes: The Dallas area is far larger than Manhattan, Chicago, and some other big cities. You might have some long commutes in your future, so get your car serviced, travel mug cleaned, and audiobook list finalized.
- Neighborhood Variety: Each neighborhood here has a different character. Research Colleyville, Grapevine, Trophy Club, M Streets, and Uptown, and decide which one fits you—or how you’re going to adapt to it.
- Crime: Just like in any big city, crime is a concern you should manage. It’s a little higher here. But you can be cautious about where and when you take a walk, and you’ll be all right.
Lots of people are moving here all the time, especially during the summer. If you know the date you are moving to Dallas, Texas, it’s smart to book your movers a few months in advance to be sure you get the services you need.
Long Distance Moving Services in Dallas
We’re old hands at long distance moving to Dallas, Texas. We’ve seen every type of household and possession in our years of work. And we’ve found that our customers want these services the most:
- Long-Distance Moving: With our signature moving service, we can pack, move, and unpack your household for you, or you pack and unpack things yourself at a lower price point. Either way, we’ll make sure your possessions arrive safely and on time.
- Colonial Cubes: Get a more flexible moving time frame by packing your things in our Colonial Cubes. We’ll drop them off at your home, let you pack them at your convenience (or pack them for you), then transport them to your new area.
Maybe some people like moving on their own. But for everyone else, we can manage the details of your move for you. Get a free quote through the form on this webpage to find out how we can make your move easier.
Let Mover Bob Calculate the Cost of Your Move
From the Nation’s Top Long Distance Moving Company
The Colonial Cube
Our Colonial Cubes are a modular moving and storage service and are available with 250 miles of any of our Colonial Cube hub locations. This full-service moving and storage option allows you greater flexibility with your move. Whether you’re moving to a new state or a couple of miles away, Colonial Cubes is a safe, secure, convenient way to move.
Our Colonial Cubes are:
- Stored right-side-up to keep your items safe
- Great for temporary or long-term storage
- Great for long-distance moving
With our Colonial Cube service, you have the flexibility to move and store your items at your discretion. Keep your Cube at your home until you’ve finished packing, or work with our professional movers to pack and load it for you. When you’re ready to move or store your belongings, simply contact our team for pickup. We will drop it off at your new home, or store it in one of our secure storage facilities until you’re ready to have your Cube sent to your new home. Plus, unlike our competitors, we offer full-service packing and unpacking from point A to B to make your move even easier.
Colonial Cubes Hubs Are Available In The Following Areas:
- Chicago, IL
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Garner, NC
- Killeen, TX
- Los Angeles, CA
- Sacramento, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Wyckoff, NJ
Colonial Cubes Services the Following FAQ
Here are the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions.
1. How Does the Colonial Cube Work?
First, we drop off the Colonial Cube at your house. You can then pack it yourself or allow our movers to do so. Once finished, place a lock on the cube and then we can either transport it straight to your new location or keep it at our secure storage facility until you are ready for it.
2. What Should I Prioritize During a Move?
Cross-country moving is filled with a lot of difficult decisions. If you need help making a plan, be sure to check out our long-distance moving checklist.
3. How Long Does This Process Take?
Colonial Van Lines prides itself on giving prompt, quality service. However, the more flexible you are with your moving date, the more likely it is that your cross-country moving will be seamless.