Cross-country moving is a big event, so if you’re long-distance moving to Elizabeth, you might be wondering what’s in store for you in your new city. Luckily, Colonial Van Lines is ready to help you get settled in quickly and seamlessly.
Elizabeth Long-Distance Movers
Set yourself off on the right foot by learning all about your new town before moving to Elizabeth. Here are some facts to keep in mind as you get ready:
- Elizabeth played a significant role in history: As New Jersey’s first capital city and the site of many Revolutionary War battles, Elizabeth has had some significant moments since its founding in 1664.
- You can get around by train: Many people use Amtrak’s Northeast Corridor Line to travel to and from Elizabeth. In fact, more people ride the train here than in most other U.S. cities.
It gets chilly: As with many towns on the East coast, Elizabeth gets very cold in the winter months—so be ready to bundle up!
Long Distance Moving Services in Elizabeth
Our cross-country movers are here to provide the best moving solution for your needs. Choose from the following convenient, high-quality moving options:
- Long-Distance Moving: Get full-service moving and hire our professional packers to load, move, and unload your belongings. We’ll ensure that all of your items arrive safely and securely to your new home in Elizabeth, NJ.
- Colonial Cubes: Choose this convenient modular moving solution if you live in one of our hub cities, or within 250 miles of a hub location.
Colonial Van Lines is here to lighten the load when it comes to your big move to Elizabeth. Allow our experienced team to take care of all the details so you can focus on all of the exciting changes ahead.
LET MOVER BOB CALCULATE THE COST OF YOUR MOVE
From the Nation’s Top Long Distance Moving Company
The Colonial Cube
Colonial Cubes are the best choice for those needing a flexible, customized moving solution. Whether you’re headed straight to Elizabeth or need some time to store your belongings before you settle in, you’ll love using Colonial Cubes.
Our Cubes are:
- Always stored right-side-up
- Safe and secure
- Ideal for long-distance moving
- Great for storage purposes
- Resistant to weather and impact
Though other pod movers require you to pack everything yourself, Colonial Van Lines offers full-service moving with our Colonial Cubes. Allow our professional movers to pack everything into the Cube, then move it to Elizabeth or put it in storage until you’re ready for it. It’s up to you to decide what’s best for your situation.
Colonial Cubes Are Available in the Following Areas:
You can find Colonial Cube services all over the country, whether you’re moving from one of the following hub cities, or within 250 miles of a hub location:
- Wyckoff, NJ
- Killeen, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Sacramento, CA
- Garner, NC
- Seattle, WA
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Los Angeles, CA
Check out some of the most common questions to learn more about Colonial Van Lines.
1. What Happens When You Book a Colonial Cube?
Book a Colonial Cube, select a date for the Cube to arrive, then wait for it to arrive at your current residence. Our movers will deliver the Cube and can either pack it for you or allow you to pack it yourself. Then it’s time to lock the Cube and have our movers pick it up for storage or delivery to your new home in Elizabeth.
2. How Can I Best Prioritize My Move?
There’s a lot going on when planning a cross-country move. Make sure nothing falls through the cracks by relying on our helpful long-distance moving checklist.
3. When Should I Book My Movers?
Colonial Van Lines is eager to deliver prompt and reliable moving services at any time, but it’s always wise to book your movers as far in advance as possible. This will ensure the best moving experience as you relocate to Elizabeth.