Are you planning a long distance move to Frisco, Texas in the future? Colonial Van Lines can make the process of moving to your new home much easier and smoother with our countless years of experience.
Frisco Long-Distance Movers
Frisco is one of the most rapidly growing cities in Texas, and a large portion of that growth is the influx of new residents. It’s a blooming suburb, just 28 miles from downtown Dallas, and just a short drive to both the Dallas Fortworth Airport and Dallas Love Field Airport.
Here are a few facts to keep in mind when trying to pick a moving date:
- Urban/Suburban Feel: Frisco has great quality schools for children of all ages. The housing market there features many properties similar to the dreamy homes in the Dallas area, but at a more affordable cost.
- Weather: It can get warm in Frisco throughout the summer with temperatures in the 80s and 90s, but cools off from November to February with temperatures in the 60s. These temperatures can be important to keep in mind when planning your cross-country move.
- Entertainment: Frisco has a lot of different entertainment options for you to choose from. Sport fans,for instance, may want to catch an event at the Toyota Stadium or at The Ford Center at The Star, while those more digitally inclined might want to check out the National Videogame Museum.
Moving can be an exciting time. Keep these tips in mind as you are preparing for your long-distance move. We recommend scheduling your move with us at least three months in advance.
Long-Distance Moving Services in Frisco, Texas
Colonial Van Lines has long-distance moving services that have been helping people get their belongings from one place to another for years. In Frisco,Texas we offer the following services:
- Long-Distance Moving: We offer full-service long-distance moving that gets you from point A to point B with minimal hassle and inconvenience. Our professional movers know how to pack your belongings and move them to your new home safely and securely.
- Colonial Cubes: The Colonial Cube is a storage service option that we also offer to our clients in Frisco. This moving option allows greater flexibility when it comes to moving your belongings.
The Colonial Cube
Colonial Cubes are another way to move and store your possessions. They are available in any city or location located 250 miles from a hub location. These portable moving and storage devices are a great way to get part or nearly all of your packing and moving done and taken care of without needing a moving truck or trailer.
Colonial Cubes are:
- Stored right-side-up to keep your items safe
- Great for both temporary and long-term storage
- Great for long-distance moving
When you choose Colonial Cubes from Colonial Van Lines, your belongings will be safely secured and transported to your new location, or to a nearby storage facility until you are ready to unpack.
Colonial Cubes Are Available in the Following Areas:
- Wyckoff, NJ
- Killeen, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Sacramento, CA
- Garner, NC
- Seattle, WA
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Los Angeles, CA
Here are a few of the most common questions we get asked about your possible moving options with Colonial Van Lines:
1. How Does the Colonial Cube Work?
We will drop the Colonial Cube off at your home, where you will then have the option to pack the cube yourself or let some of our professional movers help you. When it’s all packed up and ready to go, we will lock it up and transport it to its destination.
2. What Should I Prioritize During a Move?
Planning to move cross-country can be a big task for anyone to accomplish. Take a look at our long-distance moving checklist to get some tips on where to start in your planning and preparation.
3. How Long Does This Process Take?
Moving cross-country is no easy task. Even though we have years of experience helping people pack up and move, there’s still no way to account for every variable or unexpected hiccup. That’s why we always advise our customers to measure the distance and raw travel time, and then add a few extra days to accommodate for pit stops, breakdowns, or overnight stays. Plus, you’ll need to account for some time to get unpacked and settled into your new home.
Let us know if you have any questions or are ready to schedule your cross country move.