Houston Long-Distance Movers
Are you thinking about moving to Houston? If so, professional sports teams, limitless entertainment options, and mouthwatering food await you in this trendy city.
Before you make the move to Houston, there are a few things to consider:
- Humidity: Houston is notorious for its humid summers. If you haven’t lived somewhere with humidity before, you’ll quickly get used to it here.
- Rodeos: Once a year, the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo is held over a 20-day span. Many residents spend all year preparing for or talking about the event. Even if rodeos aren’t something you’re interested in, there’s also live music, incredible barbeque, and a huge carnival.
- Thriving Job Market: Houston has numerous job opportunities available in a variety of different industries. Medical research, high technology, oil and gas exploration, and more are just some of the city’s biggest industries. Combined with the affordable housing in the city, living here can make a lot of financial sense.
Whatever your reason for moving to Houston, it’s crucial to find a long-distance mover that will help you move with ease. At Colonial Van Lines, we have more than 50 years of experience in cross-country moving and treat your valuables as if they were our own. We provide a number of full-service moving options that can make your move to Houston fast, easy, and stress-free.
Long-Distance Moving Services in Houston
With Colonial Van Lines, it’s never been easier to move cross-country. Our experienced, professional team members take the stress out of moving and will transport your belongings to or from Houston quickly and safely. We provide the following services in Houston:
- Long-Distance Moving: Our team is committed to helping you move from beginning to end. From packing and loading your belongings to transporting them to your new location, Colonial Van Lines does it all.
- Colonial Cubes: To move how and when you want, take advantage of our Colonial Cube service. This is a modular moving and storage service that you can either pack yourself, or let us do it for an easier experience.
When you work with our talented team of cross-country movers in Houston, you’re guaranteed to enjoy a hassle-free, stress-free move. If you’re interested in getting a free, no-obligation quote from one of our team members, fill out the form below. We’ll help you find the right services, timeline, and price that’s best for you.
LET MOVER BOB CALCULATE THE COST OF YOUR MOVE
From the Nation’s Top Long Distance Moving Company
The Colonial Cube
If you’re looking for more flexibility in your move, take advantage of our Colonial Cube service. Choosing this service allows you to pack, load, and transport your possessions on your own timeline—or choose to have us do it for you.
Each of our Colonial Cubes is weather-resistant, impact-resistant, and completely secure. To ensure your items are safe and protected, each Colonial Cube is stored right-side up. Whether you’re moving cross-country or need temporary or long-term storage, our Colonial Cubes are a perfect option.
There’s a lot to do when you’re cross-country moving. Let our team of professional movers help by packing and moving your cube for you. We’ll even unpack at your new location if you want. If you’d rather pack yourself, no problem. Your Colonial Cube is delivered right to you and we’ll pick it up whenever you’re ready. Choosing a Colonial Cube for your long-distance move gives you the flexibility you need for a seamless move.
Colonial Cube Hubs are Available in the Following Areas:
Colonial Cube services are available at any of the locations listed below. Each Colonial Cube can be used for moving or storage between hub locations. If your location is within 250 miles of a hub city (like Houston is), Colonial Cube services are available.
- Wyckoff, NJ
- Killeen, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Sacramento, CA
- Garner, NC
- Seattle, WA
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Los Angeles, CA
Here are the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions.
1. How Does the Colonial Cube Work?
First, we drop off the Colonial Cube at your house. You can then pack it yourself or allow our movers to do so. Once finished, place a lock on the cube and then we can either transport it straight to your new location or keep it at our secure storage facility until you are ready for it.
2. What Should I Prioritize During a Move?
Cross-country moving is filled with a lot of difficult decisions. If you need help making a plan, be sure to check out our long-distance moving checklist.
3. How Long Does This Process Take?
Colonial Van Lines prides itself on giving prompt, quality service. However, the more flexible you are with your moving date, the more likely it is that your cross-country moving will be seamless.
Click here for additional FAQs.