The day has come! You’ve been planning for your long-distance move to Newark, NJ, and you’re excited to see what this new city has in store for you. Check out our guide to cross-country moving before you start making plans.
Newark Long-Distance Movers
Getting familiar with Gateway City will help you feel more comfortable when you arrive. Here are some interesting things to note before moving to Newark.
- When April Rolls Around, Get Your Camera Ready: Every April, Newark hosts the country’s largest cherry blossom festival in Branch Brook Park.
- Consider Leaving Your Car Behind: With an excellent light-rail system, PATH trains, and great walkability, Newark is one city where you can easily do without a car.
- Out for a Walk? Keep Your Eyes Peeled: Newark is known for its bounty of unique street art and commissioned murals.
Long-Distance Moving Services in Newark
Looking for cross-country movers in Newark? Colonial Van Lines has you covered with the perfect moving solution for your needs.
- Long-Distance Moving: Choose our full-service, long-distance moving services to take all the stress out of moving. Professional movers will handle the job with care and finesse, from packing and loading the moving van to unloading in Newark.
- Colonial Cubes: If you’re making some stops before you arrive in Newark or spending time in temporary housing, Colonial Cubes may be the right fit for you.
LET MOVER BOB CALCULATE THE COST OF YOUR MOVE
From the Nation’s Top Long Distance Moving Company
The Colonial Cube
Select our modular storage and moving option if you’re looking for the ultimate in convenience and flexibility. There are dozens of reasons to choose Colonial Cubes. These safe moving solutions are:
- Completely secure
- Resistant to weather and impact
- Always stored upright
- Ideal for storage
- Optimal for long-distance moves
While a moving van is a great option when you’re heading straight to your new home, it’s not the most convenient choice for every situation. Choose Colonial Cubes and get the freedom to arrive at your home in Newark whenever is best for you. Travel out of the country, spend time in a hotel, or shop for a house before you take your belongings out of storage. Whatever your plans, Colonial Cubes are ready for you.
Colonial Cubes Are Available in the Following Areas:
- Wyckoff, NJ
- Killeen, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Sacramento, CA
- Garner, NC
- Seattle, WA
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Los Angeles, CA
Get answers to some of our customers’ most common questions.
1. What Is the Process of Moving with a Colonial Cube?
We’ll deliver the Cube to your house, at which point you can pack it on your own or have our movers do the job for you. Then you’ll lock your cube and we can move it right to your new home or keep it in storage until you want it delivered.
2. What Do I Need to Worry about When Moving?
A long-distance move can be overwhelming, but we can help. Check out our moving checklist to make sure you’ve got everything covered.
3. When Should I Reserve My Moving Van or Cube?
We’re proud to offer quick and high-quality service, but it’s always best to choose to reserve your moving van or cube well in advance and have some flexibility in your dates to ensure things go as smoothly as possible.