Philadelphia Long-Distance Movers
Starting a new job in Philadelphia, PA? Or are you moving to your dream location? Either way, we are lucky to have you join us! After cross-country moving to Philadelphia, you’ll need a break. Now is the time to venture through the city and begin feeling like a true Philadelphian.
- History: To become like the locals, you’ll have to begin learning about the city’s rich history. We suggest visiting museums like the Philadelphia Museum of Art or the Independence National History Park.
- Weather: Depending on where you’re moving from, you may need to adjust your wardrobe. Philadelphia’s weather is temperate; however, as it’s located along the East Coast, it can become pretty humid.
- Sports: If you are a sports fan, you moved to the right place! Philadelphia is packed with sports teams—we have a professional football, basketball, baseball, and hockey team.
Welcome to the East Coast! People from all over the country are dying to be in your shoes, as you come to call Philly home. But before you get to call yourself a local, you’ll need to prepare for long-distance moving to Philadelphia. Get a free quote for our cross-country movers in Philadelphia today!
Long-Distance Moving Services in Philadelphia
When you hear the words long-distance and cross-country combined with moving, you may begin to panic a little. With Colonial Van Lines here to help, you can wave goodbye to your moving anxiety for good.
- Long-Distance Moving From Philadelphia: Not only do our professional cross-country movers in Philadelphia know how to navigate a large moving truck through the old narrow roads, but we’re also here to do all the heavy lifting, packing, and loading. Cut out the chiropractor visits and stress headaches with our moving teams.
- Packing Services: There is always more to pack than you think and when you’re about to lose your mind, Colonial Van Lines can do the packing too! Check out our partial and full packing services.
- Colonial Cubes: Take the risk out of moving with Colonial Cubes. Blanket-wrapped furniture is secured in impact-resistant metal cubes to keep your household items from being scratched or broken.
Ask about our different moving options and prices today! Once you move with Colonial Van Lines, you’ll wonder how you ever did it before.
LET MOVER BOB CALCULATE THE COST OF YOUR MOVE
From the Nation’s Top Long Distance Moving Company
The Colonial Cube
Still feeling a little stressed? Let us help with our Colonial Cubes. These top-of-the-line storage cubes are one of the safest ways to move. After your furniture has been blanket-wrapped, it will be secured into a steel cube, keeping it from falling over or getting scratched during long-distance moves.
Our Colonial Cubes are:
- Weather- and temperature-resistant
- Built for impact
- Carefully stored right-side up
- An option for temporary or long-term storage
- Created for long-distance moves
Whether you pack the cube yourself or leave it to the professionals, you can rest knowing your items are safe. Once the cubes are packed and secured, we are here to deliver it to your new space and even help you unpack, if you want us to. From long-distance moves to storing them in one of our storage facilities, Colonial Cubes are a secure way to keep your valuables in mint condition.
Colonial Cubes are available within 250 miles of the hub cities listed below—and we’re expanding all the time. And yes, Philly is close enough to Wyckoff, NJ, to meet the requirements!
Colonial Cube Hubs Are Available In The Following Areas:
- Wyckoff, NJ
- Killeen, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Sacramento, CA
- Garner, NC
- Seattle, WA
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Los Angeles, CA
Here are the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions.
1. How Does the Colonial Cube Work?
First, we drop off the Colonial Cube at your house. You can then pack it yourself or allow our movers to do so. Once finished, place a lock on the cube and then we can either transport it straight to your new location or keep it at our secure storage facility until you are ready for it.
2. What Should I Prioritize During a Move?
Cross-country moving is filled with a lot of difficult decisions. If you need help making a plan, be sure to check out our long-distance moving checklist.
3. How Long Does This Process Take?
Colonial Van Lines prides itself on giving prompt, quality service. However, the more flexible you are with your moving date, the more likely it is that your cross-country moving will be seamless.
Click here for additional FAQs.