Are you planning on relocating? If you’re moving to San Antonio or from San Antonio, our movers can help. Cross-country moving can be a stressful time—let us help make it easier for you by getting your stuff to where it needs to go with our services that include long-distance moving to San Antonio.
Long-Distance Moving to San Antonio
With its rich Spanish heritage mixed with modern attractions, San Antonio is a great place to live. The famous Alamo preserves the city’s colonial past, and the River Walk brings the community together for shopping, dining, and nightlife. San Antonio offers a suburban feel connected to modern amenities. Add to that the low cost of living, and it isn’t a secret why moving to San Antonio seems like a great idea to so many.
Here’s some quick advice if you’re considering a move to San Antonio:
- Summers are hot: Thanks to its southwest location, San Antonio has hot, sunny summers, with average temperatures at 95 degrees in the hottest months (July and August). Prepare for humidity: the average humidity in San Antonio is 67%.
- Amazing food: San Antonio is a great place to explore TexMex cuisine, along with traditional Mexican food and, of course, Texas barbeque.
- Cost of living: Along with being a great place to live, San Antonio has a lower cost of living than the average American city.
If you’re planning on moving to or from San Antonio, book your cross-country movers in San Antonio at least three weeks before moving day, especially in the summertime.
Cross-Country Movers in San Antonio
Colonial Van Lines are your cross-country movers in San Antonio. To make long-distance moving in San Antonio go smoothly, we offer several moving services:
- Long-distance moving: In San Antonio, we offer full-service long-distance moving from packing up to unloading belongings in your new home. Our professional movers make sure everything is packed safely and securely transported.
- Colonial Cubes: We also offer our Colonial Cube service in the San Antonio area. This modular moving service offers the convenience of moving the way you want while keeping your possessions safe along the way.
There are a lot of details involved with cross-country moving. Let Colonial Van Lines take the stress away by assisting you through each step along the way. Fill out the form above, and we will give you a free quote for our services with no obligations.
Let Mover Bob Calculate the Cost of Your Move
From the Nation’s Top Long Distance Moving Company
The Colonial Cube
The Colonial Cube service is a safe, secure, and flexible way to store and transport your possessions during a move. It is a modular moving and storage option that allows you as much time as you need to load your Colonial Cube. When your cube is loaded up, you can schedule a time for pick up at your convenience.
Our Colonial Cubes are:
- Stored right-side-up to keep your items safe
- Great for temporary or long-term storage
- Great for long-distance moving
Unlike other modular pod storage options, our professional movers are happy to carefully pack and move your Colonial Cube for you. Or, if you prefer, you can do it yourself. A member of our team will deliver your Cube, get it set up, and come back to pick it up when you’re ready. We can move the items to your new home or store them in our secure facilities as long as you need.
Colonial Cube Hubs are Available in the Following Areas:
We have several hub locations for our Colonial Cubes services. Our Colonial Cubes are available for moving and storage service between hub locations, or within 250 miles of any hub city.
- Wyckoff, NJ
- Killeen, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Sacramento, CA
- Garner, NC
- Seattle, WA
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Los Angeles, CA
Here are the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions.
1. How Does the Colonial Cube Work?
First, we drop off the Colonial Cube at your house. You can then pack it yourself or allow our movers to do so. Once finished, place a lock on the cube and then we can either transport it straight to your new location or keep it at our secure storage facility until you are ready for it.
2. What Should I Prioritize During a Move?
Cross-country moving is filled with a lot of difficult decisions. If you need help making a plan, be sure to check out our long-distance moving checklist.
3. How Long Does This Process Take?
Colonial Van Lines always provides prompt, quality service. However, the more flexible you are with your moving date, the more likely it is that your cross-country moving will be seamless.
Click here for additional FAQs.