Planning to execute long-distance moving in Syracuse, NY? Colonial Van Lines is ready and able to help.
Syracuse Long-Distance Movers
Syracuse, New York, is known as a prosperous, energetic city. It’s the birthplace of many creations, including the dental chair and the Franklin Roadster. Here are some other things you might want to know as you plan cross-country moving to the area:
- Heavy Snowfall: Syracuse receives more snowfall every year than any other location in the United States. The average yearly amount is about 126 inches. Keep that in mind as you prepare for your move. You might just want to organize everything during the times of the year when heavy snowfall won’t be a problem.
- Syracuse St. Patrick’s Parade: This is one of the nation’s top parades. It’s big, it’s loud, and it’s very fun. Plan around it so it won’t interfere with your plans to move.
- The Great New York State Fair: Syracuse is also home to the nation’s first state fair, which still brings in thousands of visitors yearly. Consider that as you look at potential moving dates.
The area is a fun and exciting place to live. With all its hustle and bustle, it’s advisable to book your cross-country movers to Syracuse several months in advance.
Long-Distance Moving Services in Syracuse, NY
Moving to Syracuse can be made all the easier when you rely on the expertise and experience we offer at Colonial Van Lines. Take a look at our moving options:
- Long-Distance Moving: Moving cross-country to Syracuse and having to pack up an entire moving vehicle is a lot of work. Our professional team can handle all the logistics of that task, including unpacking your belongings when we arrive.
- Colonial Cubes: We also offer a modular storage device known as The Colonial Cube to clients moving to Syracuse. This is a great way to pack up and send items on their way before you begin your journey.
We have 50+ years of experience in cross-country moving. You can trust our team to provide you with excellent, timely, professional service. Fill out the form above for a free quote.
The Colonial Cube
The Colonial Cube is our modular storage device designed to make long-distance moving to Syracuse more efficient. They are available to any point within 250 miles of a hub location.
This is what you’ll enjoy with a Colonial Cube:
- Stored right-side-up to keep your items safe
- Great for temporary or long-term storage
- Ideal for long-distance moving
You’ll get greater flexibility with a Colonial Cube, which allows you to pack up whatever items you’d like in the Cube, then ship it to your new location ahead of your actual move. You’ll have the option to leave the Cube at your new location, or we can store it in a secure facility until you arrive. We offer full-service packing and unpacking of your Colonial Cube from your current location to your future destination. Contact us to learn more.
Colonial Cubes Are Available in the Following Areas:
- Wyckoff, NJ
- Killeen, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Sacramento, CA
- Garner, NC
- Seattle, WA
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Los Angeles, CA
Below are some frequently asked questions and their answers:
1. How Does the Colonial Cube Work?
The Cube will be dropped off at your home. You can choose to pack it or have our professionals take care of it. The Cube will then be locked and transported straight to your new home or stored in a secure storage facility until you’re ready to unpack it.
2. What Should I Prioritize During a Move?
Cross-country moving can be complicated and complex, with many different things to tackle and organize. Take a look at our long-distance moving checklist for ideas on where to start.
3. How Long Does This Process Take?
Our team provides prompt, professional service. We’ve been doing it for years. We also know that moving can be tricky, and issues can crop up. That’s why we recommend you be as flexible with your moving dates as possible. The more room there is to execute the move, the more likely the process will be seamless.