Are you thinking about moving to Waco, TX? Maybe you’re coming to this central city in Texas from far out of state? Even if your moving plans aren’t all figured out just yet, Colonial Van Lines movers can help you with long-distance moving to Waco, TX.
Waco Long-Distance Movers
Waco, TX is the birthplace of Dr. Pepper. The museum dedicated to the famous soft drink is just one of many fascinating local museums. For shopping, you can stop by the as-seen-on-TV Magnolia Market at the Silos in Downtown. Take a look at a couple of the many reasons you might want to consider moving to Waco, Texas:
- Inexpensive Living: The cost of living in Waco is significantly lower than the national average. You’ll find larger homes and more property at your fingertips than you would in many bigger cities in the area.
- Central Location: Waco is a great area to live in Texas because it gives you easy access to surrounding cities in the state. With three regional airports, an Amtrak station, and a network of highways, Waco is a great hub for people on the go.
- Amazing Food: We all have heard about the incredible food Texas offers. Once you live in the state, though, you’ll be surrounded by all the best eateries and food stops.
Once you’ve decided to move, it’s time to contact the movers. Be sure to book your movers well in advance for any type of cross-country moving. For cross-country movers in Waco, Texas, we would recommend at least two months’ advance notice.
Long-Distance Moving Services in Waco
Colonial Van Lines has multiple long-distance moving options to Waco, TX, you can consider. Each will help make your cross-country move easier and smoother:
- Colonial Cubes: Colonial Cube services operating out of a nearby Texas city can easily work for your move to Waco, TX. This modular moving option keeps your belongings secure and safe, ensuring a seamless, easy move.
- Long-Distance Moving: Enjoy full-service long-distance moving with our professional team of movers. From packing to moving to unpacking, we can do it all.
Let Mover Bob Calculate the Cost of Your Move
From the Nation’s Top Long Distance Moving Company
The Colonial Cube
Colonial Cubes are full-service storage and moving options that provide you with extra flexibility during the big move. We can move you cross-country to your new home or use one of our hub locations as a storage facility for your belongings until you are ready for them.
Colonial Cubes are the best choice because they are:
- Stored right-side-up to keep your items safe
- Great for temporary or long-term storage
- Great for long-distance moving
When you go with Colonial Van Lines Colonial Cubes, you’ll enjoy quality service from beginning to end, including packing up of your possessions, moving said possession, and unpacking at the new location.
Colonial Cubes Are Available in the Following Areas:
The following are hub locations for Colonial Cubes. We serve any cities within a 250-mile radius of each of these central spots:
- Wyckoff, NJ
- Killeen, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Sacramento, CA
- Garner, NC
- Seattle, WA
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Los Angeles, CA
Waco is within our Texas service area, so you’ll have the option of a Colonial Cube for a flexible, simple moving process. Get in touch with us today, or go online to fill out our form and get a quote for your upcoming cross-country move.
Take a look through some of our frequently asked questions and their answers below.
1. How Does the Colonial Cube Work?
The cube is first dropped off at your home. We can pack it up for you if you so choose. Following that, it will either be moved to your new home or taken to one of our safe and secure storage facilities to be kept until you’re ready for it.
2. How Long Does This Process Take?
We will provide you with prompt and high-quality service, but that will be easier for us to do the sooner you have your moving plans figured out.
3. What Should I Prioritize During a Move?
Moving your life across the country is a big and complicated step. There are a lot of things to consider and plan for. Take a look at our long-distance moving checklist for some ideas on how to get started.