PORT ST LUCIE MOVING COMPANY
Port St Lucie Long-Distance Movers
Colonial Van Lines is proud to be a top Port St Lucie moving company to assist residential and commercial long-distance movers. With a network of over 55 trucks, we’ll reliably transport your home furnishings, fragile items safely to your next destination. All of our moving professionals are experts to get you moved to Port St Lucie or to another state. Call us today for a virtual cost estimate through the Colonial Moving APP.
The city and county by same name are a colorful beach communities known for its magnificent weather, beaches, Atlantic Ocean attractions. The city is home the U.S. Navy Seal Museum and Botanical Gardens. In 2023, Colonial is poised to be the preferred long-distance moving company with full-service moving options. This includes personalized packing, along with short and long-term storage options .
Port St Lucie Moving Company Services
Colonial is a Port St Lucie long-distance moving company that is licensed to perform interstate transportation of your household items without restriction. However, local movers who are not licensed to cross state lines cannot. Moreover, make sure you research each Port St Lucie moving company to confirm proper licensure before putting your home items at risk.
- Reliable Estimates Though Virtual APP: Colonial’s moving quotes in the Colonial Moving APP are accurate and hassle free. No pushy salespeople, but rather slick technology and a knowledgeable long-distance moving consultant to assist you in choosing the right Port St Lucie moving company.
- Professional State-to-State Movers: Moving can be overwhelming, but our Port St Lucie long-distance movers will make your home transition without hassle. That’s why we only use friendly and skilled movers pack, transport and get settled in your new home. Our nationwide customers to the treasure coast get the respect and attention they deserve.
- Skilled Long-distance moving: Wherever you’re going, Colonial will be your most effective out-of-state movers. Our Port St Lucie moving company uses advanced logistics technology, experience, and professional movers to get you to your next home.
Port St Lucie Long-Distance Mover Busy in Treasure Coast
About 200,000 people live in Port St. Lucie, making it the largest city in the growing Treasure Coast region. The warm Florida sunshine and beaches bring new legions retiree movers to this laid-back area each year. Like most other Florida communities, 2020 and 2021 brought a flood of out-of-state movers from places like Long Island, New York City, Bergen County, NJ and Stamford, CT. At the same time, inbound movers seem to agree that Port St Lucie offers a better to live, work or retire with less restrictive government policies.
Out-of-state movers to the Atlantic Ocean community enjoy warm temps and uncrowded beaches throughout the year. Summer season is hot, but winter season brings dry air, moderate low/high temp’s of 55/75 degrees. Tourist and residents use Treasure Coast International Airport (FPR) for major airline service. For movers who are trying to get away from the cold north and escape high state income taxes in NY, NJ or CT, Port St. Lucie has become great out-of-state mover destination in the sunshine state.
There are so many lifestyle benefits to moving to Port St Lucie, but the difference maker is moderate cost for most out-of-state movers. In the PSL region, families can buy new, well-built homes for far less than other nearby moving company areas like Stuart, Jupiter & Palm Beach Gardens Florida. Call us today at (772) 228-3303 to learn more about our interstate moving to/from Port St Lucie.
Out-of-State Movers Flock to Port St Lucie
Port Saint Lucie, FL is a wonderful place to long-distance move from out-of-state. PSL is a livable city top raise a family! It is also a quiet spot that has attracted a lot of long-distance movers who are retiring. The county is large enough that there are things to keep busy, but not too big that it becomes overwhelming. During the winter season it does get a little busy with a few more tourists, but PSL needs them for local economy.
- The weather (we know it’s obvious)
- Twenty miles of gorgeous Atlantic Ocean beaches
- Affordability with low-cost of living and ZERO state income tax
- Close to everything (lots of bikes and walkers)
- Safe Community (it’s one of safest communities in Florida)
Popular Mover Neighborhoods in Port St Lucie
- Long distance Gatlin Pines Movers 34953
- Out of state Woodland Trails Movers 34953
- Interstate movers near Torino 34986
- Long-Distance moving near Bayshore Heights in 34984
- Canal Pointe Movers 34984
- Interstate mover near Cashmere long distance mover near Cove 34953
- Floresta Pointe out of state Movers 34983
- Newport Isles moving company in 34953
- Sandpiper Bay Long-distance Movers in 34952
- Sawgrass Lakes Moving company in 34953
Colonial is Florida’s Top Long-Distance Mover
Sunrise | Pompano Beach | Hollywood | Coral Springs | Dania Beach | Wilton Manors | Parkland | Pembroke Pines | Weston | Davie | Plantation | Margate | Coconut Creek | Deerfield Beach | Lighthouse Point | Oakland Park
Boca Raton | Delay Beach | Lantana | Boynton Beach | Lake Worth | Palm Beach | Wellington | Palm Beach Gardens | Royal Palm Beach | Juno Beach | Greenacres | Belle Glade | Tequesta | Hobe Sound
Key Largo | Islamorada | Marathon | Big Pine Key | Colony Beach | Layton | Jewfish | Cedar Key | Fort Jefferson
Pelican Bay | Port Royal | River Park | Lake Park | Chiaia | Immokalee | East Naples | North Naples | Golden Gate Estates | Marco Island | Bonita Springs | Pelican Marsh | Tiburon | Vineyards | Olde Cypress | The Strand | Sanibel | Estero | Cape Coral | Iona | Fort Myers Beach | McGregor
Altamonte Springs | Apopka | Casselberry | Clermont | Kissimmee | Longwood | Winter Park | Maitland | Lake Nona | Lake Mary | Gotha | Ocala | The Villages | Belle Isle | Bay Hill | Celebration | Pine Hills | Lake Buena Vista Windemere | Mount Dora
Punta Gorda | North Port | Englewood | Venice | Laurel | Gulf Gate Estates | Weston | Port Richey | Placida | Rotonda
Holly Hill | Port Orange | Ormond Beach | Deltona | Ponce Inlet | New Smyrna Beach
Veranda Gardens | Paar Estates | Parks Edge | PGA Village | Pine Trace | Pinehurst | Pine Creek | Preserve at Tradition
Jacksonville Beach | Atlantic Beach | Orange Park | Neptune Beach | Ponte Vedra Beach | Fernandina Beach | Fleming Island | Nocatee | Mandarin | Green Cove Springs | Sawgrass | Baldwin
Aventura | Coconut Grove | Coral Gables | Cutler Bay | Doral | Hialeah | Hallandale | Kendall | Key Biscayne | South Beach | Miami Lakes | Palmetto Bay | Pinecrest | Sunny Isles | The Hammocks | Westchester | North Miami | Brickell | Wynwood District | Downtown Miami
Siesta Key | Longboat Key | Venice | Englewood | Lakewood Ranch | Osprey | Nokomis | Lido Key | Fruitville | Palmetto | North Sarasota | Laurel
Alachua | Earleton | Hawthorne | High Springs | La Crosse | Icanopy | Newberry | Waldo | Duckpond | Haile Plantation | Suburban Heights | Pleasant Street Historic District | Highland Court Manor | Hazel Heights
Clearwater Beach Kenwood | Old Southeast | Crescent Lake | Coquina Key | Roser Park | Dunedin | Brandon | Riverview | Town n Country | New Port Richey | Plant City | Carrollwood | Reddington Beach
Betton Hills | Killearn Estates | Levy Park Midtown | Southwood | Waverly Hills | Indian Head Acres | University Park | Los Robles | Seminole Manor | Smokey Hollow | Summerlake | Woodland Drives
Perdido Key | Milton | Fort Walton Beach | Miramar Beach | Mary Esther | Destin | Oriole Beach | Tiger Point | Gonzalez | Mobile, AL | Naval Air Station | Bradfordville | Cantonment | Crestview | Ferry Pass | Gulf Breeze | Marianna | Niceville | Panama City Beach | Paradise Beach | Point Baker