Moving across the state or country? We’ll get your belongings to your destination as conveniently as possible. Colonial Van Lines is a full-service national and long-distance moving company that takes the stress out of your next relocation.
Our long-distance moving specialists are people you can depend on to get your items transported to your preferred national destination. From beginning to end, our movers will walk you through the moving process carefully and give you the quality service you deserve.
On top of an outstanding moving team, we make sure to come up with a customized long-distance moving plan to easily transport your goods from point A to point B. Tailoring our relocation services allows us to maximize your effort, money, and time.
Don’t Just Take Our Word for It. Read Our Trusted Reviews from Real People
Our Simplified Booking Process
As a top national moving company, we make the interstate relocation process easy for all our customers by breaking down our booking process into four simple steps:
- Request for our cross-country moving service by giving us a call at (800) 356-1855. Alternatively, you can fill out our online contact form.
- Provide us with the important details regarding your move, such as the origin zip code, destination zip code, and date of relocation.
- Schedule an in-house moving estimate. You also have the option to use our app (available at Google Play and the App Store) to get an accurate quote.
- Get in touch with our customer service moving team if you have further questions regarding our services or want to clarify a few things regarding your move.
On top of making our booking process easy to follow, we go the extra mile by personalizing your moving experience. We assign a personal relocation assistant who takes note of your special transportation requirements and moving needs. Additionally, we design a tailored plan to help make your move a fantastic experience.
Our Reputable Cross Country Relocation Services
A cross-country move could take you from north-to-south, coast-to-coast, or along any combination of state-of-state routes across the country. This presents many challenges due to the level of organization required along with the miles of travel involved.
The good news is that you can simplify your cross-country move with Colonial Van Lines. As a leading cross-country moving company, we provide outstanding relocation services to all our customers.
Why Choose Us to Fulfill Your Moving Needs
Only interstate moving companies can transport your household goods and other personal items across the country — and we happen to be one of them. When you choose us over ordinary cross-country movers, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- Free, No-Obligation Moving Quotes: We believe that customers shouldn’t have to shell out cash to figure out the cost of their cross-country move. The fee is on us, as our goal is to see you make an informed relocation decision.
- Friendly Movers: The process of moving can be demanding, and we want to make your experience less stressful. That’s why we send only friendly and professional movers to your place. They’ll treat your move with the respect and attention it deserves.
- Nationwide Service: Whether you’re heading to the opposite side of the country or just to a state next door, our experienced cross-country moving team has the equipment and experience to get you there.
Tips for a Successful Move
Find a Reputable Mover
Not all full-service long distance moving companies offer the same level of quality service. It’s a good idea to conduct some research about your mover to make sure they’re a trustworthy and excellent company. Fortunately, we’re a highly rated relocating company that caters to your moving needs. We give you a fair quote that satisfies your specific requirements. On top of that, we have decades of experience in relocation. Rest assured that we know a thing or two about long-distance moving.
Plan Months in Advance
A long-distance move is an important event in your life. The best way to make sure everything goes according to plan is to prepare months ahead of your intended move day. Our friendly moving specialists are available to make your relocation experience smooth and stress-free. They are ready to help you with transport, packing, and other moving concerns. After all, our goal is to serve you as excellently as possible.
Label Your Boxes Properly
If you are doing the packing yourself, write a list of the items that are inside the box. Don’t forget to put the room where the items will go. Markings, such as “master bedroom” or “dining room”, will make placing items easier for your movers. Pro Tip: If you don’t have the time to pack your household items, our professional movers are available to help. We wrap your goods in durable and thick blankets to help prevent damage.
Keep Your Personal and Important Items with You
Keep personal documents, such as birth certificate, passport, social security card, driver’s license, recent tax returns, and recent bank statements with you. You may need these documents when you apply for a job. Also, don’t forget to include hygiene products, sleeping materials, a few pieces of clothing, medicines, and other items to keep yourself comfortable and healthy while you wait for our movers to arrive.